Greetings from Spain!

milogciachez

Hello, it is my pleasure to introduce myself in this great forum located in the antipodes of Spain.
I tell you, my name is Emilio and I have a blog: Super Iridium Razor Blades where I sell Super Iridium and Polsilver Super Iridium blades and Spanish and Portuguese shaving stuff (La Toja, Lavanda Ach. Brito, Veleiro Confiança, Musgo Real bath soaps,...) I am also vendor at B&B.
I have several customers in Australia, one of them is Mong and I imagine that some of you also a client of mine, hehe.
I apologize for the mistakes in English, my level is basic and I'm looking to improve it.
Also I want to report that the payment system of my blog is failing, I'll try to fix it this weekend, however I would be happy to receive private messages.
Again to say that is a pleasure to be here and I hope to cooperate with you.
Emilio

Welcome Emilio. Thanks for getting those blades in the post to me so quickly, I'll let you know when they arrive. I forgot to ask you on B&B, are you happy to sell the Portuguese and Spanish soaps by themselves, or just in the pack deals?

Just wanted to let you know that the blades came in safe and sound. Reasonably quick coming from Spain too. Much appreciated, and thanks for chucking in a few of the Chroma Diamant blades too. Always nice to get a freebie, especially one I've never tried before. Thanks for another good transaction, if the Super Iridiums are still around in a couple of months I think I'll grab some more.

EDIT:

It might be worthwhile making a thread in the Vendor Forum too mate, but that's for RM or one of the mods to say rather than me.

Last edited: