Group Organised Buy: Jabonman Soaps

Goodluck all, im still waiting on 2 seperate things posted from users on here on Tuesday last week VIC - SA.
As of now (6days later) they have not even entered the state yet.

AusFarce gets over loaded at this time of year I guess. All those aunties Christmas cards floating around. At least now with tracking you can monitor how slow it is

AusFarce gets over loaded at this time of year I guess. All those aunties Christmas cards floating around. At least now with tracking you can monitor how slow it is
Nope, no AusPost onshore tracking of Spanish mail I'm afraid. Only what is recorded on the Correos site - weird because AusPost is obviously still scanning the parcels but not giving it a viewing on their site - they do this with USPS, RoyalMail, etc.

Sorry I meant all domestic parcels now get a tracking number. To me, that's impressive! A lot of tracking must be going on at any point in time

and it's worthless if they deliver the item to the wrong location ;)

Sorry I meant all domestic parcels now get a tracking number. To me, that's impressive! A lot of tracking must be going on at any point in time
Have you seen how useless that tracking is? I ordered some coffee from Melbourne and the only update I got before it was delivered (over a week later) was that it had been dropped off at the Melb post office.

I still maintain that auspost tracking is less useful than tits on a snake.

Awww... No one's biting.

Ok. So the Jabonman soaps landed this afternoon (don't trust the tracking!). I spent the arvo trying to pack them before the post office closed but didn't make it. So it'll be early tomorrow morning they'll be in the post.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418715195.666619.jpg

For ever soap there is a soap sample (so 2 soaps = 2 samples of soap).

Manuel also included 2 samples of the aftershave - Coconut and Vanilla-Cinnamon. I've split them for the four who didn't get an AS. The aftershave is a milk with HIGH menthol. I merely wiped a smidgen across my neck from putting them into containers, and it had both long, slow burn and the scent lasted for over an hour. It's amazing stuff.

And speaking of amazing, these scents are mind-blowing. The best shaving scents I've smelt. Especially those with multiple scent profiles, they are very complex. I can't wait to hear your reviews!

I'll PM you your tracking number tomorrow when I send them off. Baring AusPost disaster, you'll get them before Christmas! [emoji4]

WOW - that looks amazing!!!!

Thanks again Phil :)

I'll sit here and wait to see if someone decides they don't like a scent and wants to sell it on. Wishful thinking lol.

Nice! Very nice! Collectively there's about three years shaving right there.

I've a good mind to go on strike and grow a beard in preparation for them

Nice to see them land safe and sound. Xmas is looking pretty good for shaving kit!

I'll sit here and wait to see if someone decides they don't like a scent and wants to sell it on. Wishful thinking lol.
I'm happy to sell you @stillshunter as I doubt he will miss it ;)
Interested ?
Sure @filobiblic will be happy to split the dividends of our dirty deal, done dirt cheap :p

I just sent you all individual tracking ID's. I've been busy all day but got to a very busy local post office early this morning. It means they will already be well on the way! So it's only AusPost that stands in the way of you and your Spanish delights... [emoji4]

Another round for my good friend @filobiblic - you've certainly proven yourself the opposite of a 'gentleman' in the context of this place…which makes you a true 'gentleman' in the truest sense of the… oh this place makes my head hurt.

Let's just go with thanks hey?