Happy New Year Paste & Cutters

StueyB

Hi Gents,

I've been lurking on the forums for a few months and finally decided to say howdy.

I've shaving with brush and soap for 20 years, but only made thr jump to DE shaving about 6 months ago. Fortunately I'm working around the corner of the Mensbiz store in Melbourne CBD.

Hope you all have a wet and happy New Year.

Regards

Stu

Hi
I've shaving with brush and soap for 20 years, but only made thr jump to DE shaving about 6 months ago. Fortunately I'm working around the corner of the Mensbiz store in Melbourne CBD.
Hey mate! Welcome. It's nice of you to show your 'face' to the forum

Hmmm, me thinks that's a very dangerous location in which to work... 6 months in you say? Well, let's just say that I think you'll be in for a shaving sabbatical in 2016 (from all the purchases you'll make this year!!!). [emoji6]

Welcome indeed Stu.

Quick question, you mention you've lurked for a while, per chance, do you have an alter ego elsewhere of 086 ?
BOT, what's your kit consist of ?

Welcome mate!

Some great gear going cheap in the Buy/Sell forum so great time to sign up (shameless plug!)

What gear have you got?

Hello and welcome. You'd think with all this bullshit talk about buying, not buying or only buying once stuff is sold that you're on a site affiliated with some shopaholic support group. But you're wrong. This site is predominately populated by males with a shaving fetish, not females with a shoe fetish. Although the language, taken out of context, could lead you to believe it's the latter.

Are we supposed to be sold upon that pitch @Pjotr ?

Hello and welcome. You'd think with all this bullshit talk about buying, not buying or only buying once stuff is sold that you're on a site affiliated with some shopaholic support group. But you're wrong. This site is predominately populated by males with a shaving fetish, not females with a shoe fetish. Although the language, taken out of context, could lead you to believe it's the latter.

Feel better now you have that off your chest?

Yep, you're all a bunch of girls.

You've so changed PJ. You were once the first to greet new members with a cuddle and a basket of conserves. Now you're being all butch and aggressive. Ewww, is there someone here you're trying to impress? Nothing wrong with that, new resolutions are admirable. I wonder how much longer in 2015 you can keep it up though...

Hey @StueyB - If you've been a lurkin' for a while, you can see that we rolled out the P&C welcome mat for you! (Burnt marks, blood stains and all...)

Welcome indeed Stu.

Quick question, you mention you've lurked for a while, per chance, do you have an alter ego elsewhere of 086 ?
BOT, what's your kit consist of ?
This is the only Wet shaving forum I've signed onto. Usually read here and wicked_edge on reddit.