Hi all new to paste & cut

Half your luck mate - we've been stuck here!

I have to stick on a heavy coat, beany and gloves just to open the door for the postman. In Holland and the weather is absolutely diabolical. Considering taking up knitting or weaving or anything you can do indoors draped around a central heating radiator.

Considering taking up knitting or weaving or anything you can do indoors draped around a central heating radiator.
How about... shaving? [emoji11]

...or as it's known in European regions when it goes beyond facial regions, grooming ?
Only so many times you can shave the face a day @filobiblic ;)

Last edited:
Only nso many times you can shave the face a day @filobiblic ;)
Once. But sloooooooooowly. [emoji13]
(And plenty of the body needs shaving if you do get bored of shaving the face...)

*note to self, make sure to call and give @filobiblic plenty of forward notice of impending arrival for future meetings*

*note to self, make sure to call and give @filobiblic plenty of forward notice of impending arrival for future meetings*
Why is it that we have all the good discussions on a newbie's first post? [emoji13]

Enjoying the 1st post banter. Let's keep the thread rolling. Meet with mr t this morning and picked up my 1st bag of shaving goodies. Got a few brushes, boar synth and badger. I'm now the proud owner of my 1st Fatboy. As I'm aware it's been through a few hands here on paste and cut, has anybody shaved with it?. Also got a cella cherry blossom and a section of de razors to try out. Only one problem I've got nothing to shave.

Cella cherry blossom? Sounds a lot nicer than the almond one.

Yep lose more potential members this way.
Note the OPs last post was a while ago now....
See... paranoia... and the fact some have lives beyond watching Daisy chew her cud while continously refreshing this page.
Poor bloke probably was doing human stuff, like sleeping or working.