Hi all

No, don't do that. I have an itchy trigger finger. I think Drubbing does too, been a while since he moderated anything.

Use the site as much as you can, it will open up once you do the right things. See your welcome email for more info.
Hi Monsta I have checked for the welcome email for the info on posting but its not there I'm not saying it wasn't sent i just didn't receive it
I would love to post and reply on this great Aussie forum when I'm not on the road but I don"t know how
thanks mate
Paul

Hi Monsta I have checked for the welcome email for the info on posting but its not there I'm not saying it wasn't sent i just didn't receive it
I would love to post and reply on this great Aussie forum when I'm not on the road but I don"t know how

It gets sent when your account is manually approved (by me).

The account you registered at Paste & Cut has now been approved by an administrator. You may now visit our site as a registered member.

As a part of measures to mitigate spam, we have disabled posting to most of the board. In order to unlock permission to post in these sections, you will need to create a new thread in the Welcome Mat to introduce yourself. After that it is a matter of time and use of the forum and its features - once you have reached all the conditions set then you will automatically be able to post throughout the forum.

Obviously we cannot tell you what to do, but please take note of any Trophy notifications you get. These contain hints of things you should do.

There is one thing left that you need to do. Mong & Mark have tried to give you a hint on your post above. And yes, you can do it in Tapatalk.

Last edited:
I'm liking this already ....

Like, totally trust you to share that with us.
Next, you will be seeking accolades for your contributions and perhaps will even resort to bribing us by sharing accolades with us to try and guilt us... ;)