Hi all

Philthy

Hi all ,

I'm new and look forward to learning more from this community.

Speaking of which , I'm about to order some beginner gear from "mens biz" and was wondering if there were any valid discount codes?

Sorry if this is inappropriate to ask!

Welcome to the forum. Not sure about Mensbiz discount codes. Maybe others on the forum can help.

BB2014 should get you 15%. Won't work with sale items or kit bundles though.

Shouldn't that be PC2014? Have you been secretly hanging out with your mates over at B&B again? What's the alias this time?

Hello and welcome Philthy. Sorry I can't help you with any codes. I only buy stuff when something runs out and that doesn't happen a lot. Just hang back for a bit. The rate at which some of these guys are purchasing there'll be plenty of gear going up for sale. Talking of which, check the for sale thread. There's a complete beginners kit for sale.

Last edited:
I didn't even know we had our own discount code…

I hadn't even considered going back YKW, but "Billy Graham's boyfriend" has something going for it...

Hi mate and welcome!

So tell us a bit about yourself? Where are you from and how long have you been using a DE or straight - or are you just starting out?

Hi all ,

I'm new and look forward to learning more from this community.

Speaking of which , I'm about to order some beginner gear from "mens biz" and was wondering if there were any valid discount codes?

Sorry if this is inappropriate to ask!
Hey mate! Welcome!

Others have already spoken about codes, but you should also check out the Buy / Sell / Trade section here on site. I know that @Mark1966 is selling a bundle of great items that is more than a beginner bundle! There's also a Vintage Slim adjustable razor for sale that would be a great shave. Depends on what you are after... [emoji6]

We did have one originally but I think it has expired.

Hopefully we can get a new 2015 one. @MensBiz what say ye?
Yeah, go for it. I've been telling them they need to sign up here and promote a little. I think they said they wanted to this year. So I say chase them up on it.

Welcome Phil(thy)

I've got some bits and pieces on sale if you're keen. Would be happy to bundle. Icon 101, Muhle synth and badger. Would throw in some soaps.

Enjoy the forum!