High Street section under construction

Monsta_AU

...can I interest you in some vintage blades?
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Grand Society
You may have noticed that we have a new section towards the bottom called 'The High Street'. This is for member trading, vendor advertising and also for sharing your online finds.

This entire section is closed to all members for posting as we formulate Buy/Sell and Vendor forum rules of engagement. I thank you for your patience as we work to find a framework of behaviour that benefits ALL users of Paste & Cut: Members, Vendors, and the Admins/Mod team.

While many of you will have experienced some rather strange treatment in other sites regarding vendors, please rest assured that Paste & Cut was founded as a totally independent site of any vendors. They are expected to behave in a friendly business-like manner at all times, and are held responsible for their posts here. That said, members are held to the same standards.

At this stage, we will be basing our simplified Vendor Rules on the Whirlpool Representative Code of Conduct which we find to be a mature and proven ruleset for multiple competing vendors in the one independent forum. There are many Traditional Shaving Threads at Whirlpool and we expect that a reasonable percentage of our members will be familiar with that forum.

I am welcoming of comments or suggestions.