Kai DE blades

stillshunter

a man of resolve, a man of conviction
State Convenor - ACT
Group Buy Associate
2015 Sabbatical Fail
Just wondering if anyone here has had experience with these DE blades?

wp8e3d11a4_05_06.jpg

Be very keen to hear your impressions.....and your kind offer to PIF me a few...or swap them for blades of your choosing.

I have heard the Kais are close to Feather sharp but smoother.

I'm getting that curious I'm thinking of a blind buy from OS. I know they aint cheap but then again if that was the aim of my game I would have stuck with cartridge razors and canned goop.

I'll send ya some mate, PM me your address.
This thread will magically transform into a Review thread. Thank you so much @khun_diddy . Legend mate!!!
Have I ever said how much I love this place. Onya @Monsta_AU for building a 'king great community!

Fantastic blades! As sharp as a feather with the smoothness of a PolSolver!

Only problem is the price and that I could only get 2 decent (4 pass) shaves out of a blade :(

You're gonna love them - and if you find an affordable supplier I'm definitely in ;)

I believe Daiso stocks them for $2.80 a packet.

Unfortunately that's still 56$ for 100 blades :(
I'm not sure of the packet size though...
If in store, grab some of their dried mango.

Japanese equivalent of the dollar store. Ubiquitous in Asia, I think I've also seen one or two in Melbourne and Sydney.

Meh, I just go out into the yard.

Thanks @Monsta_AU I see they're peppered around SYD. Noting stores in Parra, Blacktown and Merrylands, another visit to the badlands (my old stomping ground) might be in order....I assume that's where the blades would most likely be in stock / gather dust....while the City, Chatswood etc., is where the hipsters might have eroded supplies.