Looking for a mint soap

Escherichia

One of my favourite soaps has been the Wolf Pac Ice Pac mint & menthol. My wife was doing a cleanout of the bathroom cupboard and threw it out because "it was almost finished". Still had at least 10 shaves left, I reckon!
So, I'm looking for a replacement with mint as the main scent, something that lathers well and quickly, and isn't too expensive to buy in Australia. Does anyone have recommendations?
Cheers!

I can't think of any mint scented soaps off the top of my head. Stirling does a eucalyptus mint one.

There are plenty of peppermint ones out there though.

@Escherichia would eucalyptus do ?

Orbit is a beautiful scent, one of my favourites. Not minty in the slightest though.

Blue Devil Shave Co had some Peppermint Patch left over as of September via their Facebook page, whether or not they have any left is another matter. Excellent soap though @CraigE any left?

Last edited:
I never really liked SL Soaps, found the base to disagree with my skin, but also the scents didn't hit the spot, a bit strong from memory, but also very artificial (it's been a while, so take that with a pinch of salt!) No doubt they are a good soap as many love it 👌

I never really liked SL Soaps, found the base to disagree with my skin, but also the scents didn't hit the spot, a bit strong from memory, but also very artificial (it's been a while, so take that with a pinch of salt!) No doubt they are a good soap as many love it 👌
I absolutely love their soap base, I rate them above a lot of other soaps from overseas.

The only trouble I find with them is that they don't really give a description of what each scent is on their website so they can be very hit and miss. Fifty Shades and Amalfi Coast are my favourites.

@Nanook We don't have a shaving soap with strong mint. Deep Blue Sea has some mint and Lemon Lavender Mint has some peppermint but neither of these are probably what you are looking for. We also have a Scent Selector on the shop page where you can specify exactly what scent you are looking for.
Cheers.
My mistake, the one I was thinking of is peppermint, not mint.

@Escherichia, if you don't mind your mint being accompanied by other ingredients, the Martin de Candre Original is (to me) a somewhat mint-forward scent (with lavender and rosemary). If you'd like, I could send you a sample to try.

Reactions: Hos
My peppermint patch is definitely less strong than the tropical colada and strawberry patch ones I have.
These should all be relatively fresh batches (well as fresh as possible) as I got them from Craig only a few months back
Mine are all early soaps, original formula (sans label) or the old labels (red)

I just came across this one. I have no idea how good it is but apparently it's menthol mint.