Looking for a mint soap

I just came across this one. I have no idea how good it is but apparently it's menthol mint.

If that doesn't suit you, we have one other that may: Frozen Tundra.

Vi-John has their Icy Mint shaving cream and it does have menthol without over doing it. This is a good soap, better than Proraso, more in the line of Palmolive. TOBS has peppermint. I've not tried it, but it has no menthol.

Vi-John has their Icy Mint shaving cream and it does have menthol without over doing it. This is a good soap, better than Proraso, more in the line of Palmolive. TOBS has peppermint. I've not tried it, but it has no menthol.
I can recommend Stirling soaps, they are up there with the very best of the lot for performance. I'd suggest messaging @Ozwhisker and get a range of (very generous) samples sent to KL. I don't imagine postage would cost that much...

I can recommend Stirling soaps, they are up there with the very best of the lot for performance. I'd suggest messaging @Ozwhisker and get a range of (very generous) samples sent to KL. I don't imagine postage would cost that much...
With the exception of the Beeswax base, I find Stirling so-so. I have found several that I like better and some that are even cheaper. I'll post a review of some of them at some point.