Looking for

David7307

I have a Gillette Blue tip razor for my daily shave ,well its my only razor, and i would like to get something along the same lines for aggressiveness, Maybe not even a TTO, I had a cheap 3 piece Gillette with a aluminium handle ,was my first razor but the threads striped, so into trash, any ideas what would be a good reasonable priced second razor to start my collection ,or any one on here have something to sell

David, do you care about obtaining a birth razor?
If yes and depending upon your birth year and maybe even quarter depending your age, there are a few different vintage options. If not, Gillette Slim or Fatboy are generaly mentioned as good alrounder razors for most folks and are adjustable too.

Slim has a slightly longer, yet skinnier handle.

Slim and Fatboy also have slightly different head geometry, Fatboy handle is thicker and it feels heavier in the hand - different balance. See my post in the heads up thread for a couple listed on eBay at present.

i don't care what year it was made,
What is the difference between the slim and fat boy seeing thy are both adjustable

I heard stories saying that birth razors can give you better shaves. It is rumored that, if paired with a birth blade, a birth razor will procure a BSS that will last a week. That's what the rumor say anyway.

have a good day.

...and a Shick Krona Adjustable will generate it's own lather.

I've 2x P74's in front of me, yet alas, still no Krona adjustable :(
It makes me sad :(