Martin de candre soap

Bobby

Hey everyone,

I'm quite interested in trying the above soap, but the postage is crazy expensive. From other members I've read that it's much cheaper to purchase 3-4 tins at a time. So just wondering if any Melb members would be interested in splitting the postage from France then meeting in Melb city to pickup your purchase ?? Money will need to be transferred before the order is made.

Regards
Bobby

If there are any Melbourne members thinking about purchasing MdC then they should seriously consider Bobby's offer of sharing the cab ride from France to Melbourne. The shipping cost is the same whether you purchase 1 or 4 jars. Purchasing directly from MdC is the most economical way of getting a brand new jar.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip, will wait to wait to see if this actually gets off the ground

@Bobby you're better off getting a 50 gram which is by far cheaper to buy than a 200 gram jar, remember the soap is very hard and it last very long time ;)

If you want to get just one jar for 200 gram will cost you around $81AUD in total already included shipping.

This is true. That's what I did around 9 months ago - ordered 200gram for just over $80 delivered. Very expensive, and I'd never do that normally but was given some cash gifts, so I just went for it. A group buy is a much better idea.

A group buy is a much better idea.

If you're planning a group buy just get the 50 gram jar for each person it cheaper that way everybody can contribute the money all together to cover the cost and shipping in one bulk, and everybody get a 50 gram jar each and remember the soap is very hard it last a very long time.