MEL Melbourne Meetup in July

Whoah, where's @Normie? Calling all Norms, please cancel all other commitments and respond to base.....:)

And @saku39 - your presence is required too, mate :)

And @Scallywag, it would be great to catch up with you again :)
Sorry @Draco Noir, I'm on babysitting duty that day. [emoji2] Mrs Normie had commitments booked in before I knew about this meet...[emoji24] Will definitely look to the next one though. Might also find myself in the city on a Friday by chance...

@Normie - bring the babies with you. Might as well start them young mate, and there are a few seasoned babysitters on hand :)

Yeah, little ones and lots of sharp objects being passed around - what could go wrong! :)

Could be a massive handful, I've got 4 in total. The oldest is nearly 6... I have enough trouble keeping track of them at home with most of my attention on them.[emoji32] I'd hate to see what happens at a pub where most of my attention is on everything but them...[emoji33]

Could be a massive handful, I've got 4 in total. The oldest is nearly 6... I have enough trouble keeping track of them at home with most of my attention on them.[emoji32] I'd hate to see what happens at a pub where most of my attention is on everything but them...[emoji33]

Yeah, little ones and lots of sharp objects being passed around - what could go wrong! :)

I rest my case :)

Go on, bring them anyway - a few scratches never hurt a kid ...

Unfortunately, I will have to downgrade my response from probable to tentative.
Doing my best to work back up but it's still in the air

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Lads
It is with sincere apologies for the late notice but I will not be able to attend today's Shave Meet.

Have a great catch up to all that attend and have a Budva Beer for me and will make it for the next one.

Cheers Nils

Going to have make a last minute cancellation. Sorry fellas, I've been fighting a cold for the last few days and yesterday and today it's really taken hold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like you all had a great time, but where are the pictures ;)