Mergress razors now available at Bullgoose

I really want one of these but I just can't bring myself to buy one when in all honesty, I will use it very rarely! I think that means I am finally growing up and not giving in to impulse? Buying more rationally? Surely not.

I really want one of these but I just can't bring myself to buy one when in all honesty, I will use it very rarely! I think that means I am finally growing up and not giving in to impulse? Buying more rationally? Surely not.

That's because you're a full time straight razor now are you? do you really want one while you're a straight shaver now think about it before you go crazy ;)

Just a warning for those that are new around here, my personal post sale experience with them has left me vowing to not ever shop there again!

Just a warning for those that are new around here, my personal post sale experience with them has left me vowing to not ever shop there again!
Please elaborate

Please elaborate
Parcel went MIA.
Advised that only the person that initiated the contract for delivery is the only one able to claim.
Advised BG of this, as to which, they left me hanging by not follow up with USPS.

Parcel went MIA.
Advised that only the person that initiated the contract for delivery is the only one able to claim.
Advised BG of this, as to which, they left me hanging by not follow up with USPS.
Very sorry to hear that...

Do often regret selling my Mergress and occasionally look online to see if they're back in stock. Think I will hold out now until the Rockwell Model T is released and in my grubby hands.

Very sorry to hear that...
So am I, as I would of by now, been a multiple repeat customer.
Guess things happen for a reason though and the high turnover of brands also adds to concern.
To me at least, it suggests BG treats their suppliers in a similar manner as I experienced as a customer.

Ummmm.....this is certainly the ugliest straight I ever did see!

Parcel went MIA.
Hope you did a charge back?