Morning or Evening shave?

Me I would prefer evening but being defence I have to shave in the morning. Only reason that is because I can take my time.

Prefer morning as I like to be smooth for the day ahead. Luckily I am self employed so the boss lets me have time in the morning to have a decent shave.

Between sorting out kiddo, dog, wife, veggie patch and myself in the morning, I just don't have time for a morning shave often.
Luckily my beard growth means I can get away with it.

Morning shave for me. Need to be at my cleanly best for the wonderful world of Corporate Life.

Would love to shave at night however my stubble starts appearing moments after my shave. By the morning I would need to shave again!

Perfection for me is a peaceful, unhurried morning shave :) Unfortunately my fledgeling straight razor skills mean slower shaves. However getting up a bit earlier to ensure I get enough time for a really Zen experience is a worthwhile investment :)

I prefer to shave after a shower and to have time to enjoy so the evening always gives me a more enjoyable shave as I'm able to take my time.
Fortunately I can usually get away with shaving at night, with only the occasional morning that needs a touch up to be "socially acceptable" for work - helps that I work in the IT industry too

Prefer my morning shave - not sure I'd go to work otherwise....

I've dabbled with morning shaving but I always come back to evenings. It's so much more relaxing and I love tucking myself into bed feeling clean & tidy.

Sometimes I go for the best of both worlds and shave morning and night.

I think im going to try night and day. Night time for a dbl pass and mornings for the 1 pass. At least at night i can spend the time get my shit sorted.

Preference is for morning. A lovely way to start the day and I can apply aftershave and cologne/EdT that lasts the day. A night shave is leisurely but I find I have to use a mild or low scented aftershave so it doesn't irritate as I go to bed.

Why not reapply in the morning ?
I usually night shave and used a balm and when I awake, after a cold water rinse, apply an A/S.

Why not reapply in the morning ?
I usually night shave and used a balm and when I awake, after a cold water rinse, apply an A/S.
You could. But I like the aftershave as an astringent, not just for the scent.

I really don't care as long as I have enough time. Don't like to rush, but want to enjoy.

I reckon you'd be saving up all the time you've got left @gthomad04

I was pretty exclusively a morning shaver but the cold weather has been making it hard to get up any earlier than absolutely necessary so I've been shaving in the evening.

A morning shave really sets the day up nicely but I enjoy an afternoon or evening shave when there is more time.