New Rockwell Kickstarter - cheaper 6S

I would say the 6c is not worth $60 when you can get the stainless steel version for $99 as I believe they now have free shipping for purchases over $100...so the 6S + razor sheath + blade bank and you're done.
A stainless steel razor to last your lifetime and more.

I just adore my 6S and am literally recommending it to everyone I know!

The head geometry, is something very unique! I can't get over how closely this razor shaves with zero discomfort.

The other bizarre thing is that even on low settings, it shaves much closer than razors with bigger blade gaps like de89, merkurs, vintage Gillette etc.

I think the 6C would make a fantastic first razor. I know that if I had had that at first my journey would have been much easier. It gives you the ability to try different levels of aggression, whilst, unlike an adjustable, not giving you the option of easily changing the gap mid shave, which I'm certain I would have done. Rockwells are also sensationally smooth at any blade gap.

Only really interested in the 6T myself...... although the 6S looks decent enough, I just hate having to change/flip heads when wanting to adjust.