Official P&C 2018 Sabbatical (& Back to Basics) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note P&C Exclusive, not P&C BRANDED.

For those that joined, it was from your own free will.

Oh great!! Well it is technically 'Branded' a P&C Forum Exclusive Release.
Thanks mate awesome news! :ROFLMAO::sneaky:

Mumamabamamama.. :D

@todras just rejig the label alittle more.

Where is that emotiocon with the laughing smiley belting his hand on the ground, because that's what I am doing now. I used to read Asterix years ago :)

This is Skye @sealer ...It is located off the West Coast of Scotland.

The-Quiraing.jpg
Looks perfect for a wee dram or two around a smouldering coal fire and musings over life, the universe and everything.

Limited number, it's a pre-order too :)
2x please :)

I just went through my paypal purchase history. Looks like early November was my last buy. Ive made close to 6 months to date. Barely made a dent in my stash, cleaned up all my samples and about 2 weeks off from finishing off my 2nd APR tub.
Not even tempted to buy anythign more as it stands...

I just went through my paypal purchase history. Looks like early November was my last buy. Ive made close to 6 months to date. Barely made a dent in my stash, cleaned up all my samples and about 2 weeks off from finishing off my 2nd APR tub.
Not even tempted to buy anything more as it stands...
Are you still shaving your chainsaw? I'll bet you're still wasting money on petrol :p:D

My brush stand fell and broke... :(
This is an obstacle I didn’t anticipate

I don’t think razor stands are included. @Monsta_AU and @Mark1966 can we have the ruling here?
I think they should be included personally.
:D:D:ROFLMAO::D:D

My logic:
If you run out of razors you need the super basic and expensive super market ones, so if a razor stand breaks, it should be 2 nails in the wall above the sink for another 9 months!

No purchase of shaving related items
This is also mentioned in a response from @Monsta_AU on page 1.

I think they should be included personally.
:D:D:ROFLMAO::D:D

My logic:
If you run out of razors you need the super basic and expensive super market ones, so if a razor stand breaks, it should be 2 nails in the wall above the sink for another 9 months!

This is also mentioned in a response from @Monsta_AU on page 1.

My local reject shop had a ton of the oddball old spice splashes come through, that was hard to walk past.

Perhaps I just get some glue

Rule number one

Well, it is coming to that time of the year when we look forward to the changing of the calendars, and also when I add a heap of green sabbatical banners in the hope a good number of them turn yellow during the year :troll:

Okay, so the rules are:
  1. No order, purchase (money changing hands) or delivery of any shaving-related product between 1/1/2018 until 31/12/2018.
  2. Pre-existing orders at the time of joining sabbatical are exempted (i.e. already in play).
  3. Swaps of hardware and software are permitted on a no-cash-adjustment basis.
  4. Forum products are EXEMPT from Sabbatical. Under this rule, the Platypus brush is exempted, but @todras & @SchoolForAnts production of Australians All would not be as it was not an official product but merely offered to forum members. Any forum product thread will be clearly tagged with the Sabbatical status.
  5. Any group buys permitted/approved are not excluded from sabbatical.
  6. If you run out of stock and you need to buy something, then you are crazy for joining. You can purchase (and must use for the rest of sabbatical) the most basic of products locally available as possible under the Back to Basics rule. We are talking blades like the Brazilian Wilks from Coles or any of the Shaver Shop blades, Soaps and creams like Proraso, post like just an Alum or maybe Nivea Sensitive, and maybe the Body Shop synth brushes. And once you buy it, that's all you can use in that category for the rest of the year but you can buy as many of them as you like!!!
  7. All Sabbatical entrants must be confirm as participating in this thread by 11:59pm AEDT on 31/12/2017.
  8. You win - you keep the green banner in eternity. You lose - it gets swapped to the red and yellow FAIL banner for eternity. Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.