Official P&C 2018 Sabbatical (& Back to Basics) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have often suspected that the majority of participants who manage to get trough the year and keep the green banner have actually broken the sabbatical and not fessed up.
I sure hope not.

Was never about the banner. Just getting better at shaving before going full AD

Yea. I think of it as a chance to be more decerning before going off and buying everything in sight. It’s a bit hard thou considering all the limited releases

I think people need to ask themselves how important is a banner (or no banner) on a forum, really. And then move on :)
Willing to trade yours for my Grand Society?

My domain of magnificently curated
Tbh a few things are getting a tad low
But of course that's the case when you've only 4 items due to self imposed artificial restriction :)

Willing to trade yours for my Grand Society?

But of course that's the case when you've only 4 items due to self imposed artificial restriction :)
In my self imposed purchasing exile, I've still only manage to finish 2-3 soaps and 2 aftershaves. At this rate I still have 4-5 more years before I finish the few soaps I have in my rotation.

In my self imposed purchasing exile, I've still only manage to finish 2-3 soaps and 2 aftershaves. At this rate I still have 4-5 more years before I finish the few soaps I have in my rotation.

Same. I have only purchased 3 soaps since last year. Some I have not opened. Concentrating on finishing a tub for once. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.