One Blade Core

thisISjoel

Check it out.

Not sure if want.

When I saw it my first instinct was to buy instantly, but the plastic just puts me off.

BUT, if it shaves like the original is supposed to it's a steal.

Honestly when the one blade came out and they where touting it as the best shave possible I wrote it off instantly, it struck me as very pretentious and the lack of blade choice is a drawback too.

Honestly when the one blade came out and they where touting it as the best shave possible I wrote it off instantly, it struck me as very pretentious and the lack of blade choice is a drawback too.

Same here. A pivoted head sounds like cheating too.

The lack of blade options is the only thing keeping me from trying the core.

if they had just gone with DE blades or artist club blades everything would be fine, still wouldn't pay $400 for the steel or $50 for the plastic but that's me, I'm sure many feel differently.

I've owned the OneBlade (all stainless steel version now referred to as the Genesis) and found it to be an extremely comfortable razor. Given the outrageous price and proprietary blade business model I wanted to dislike the razor, however I do in fact like it. The pivot head eliminates the issue of pressure, in fact the razor operates with the reverse principle in that you need to apply pressure. I found it delivered absolutely zero irritation, but was a tad too mild for my tastes. The high investment puts it out of reach for most shavers, so the Core or plastic version should appeal to those interested in trying it.

you know what for that price on special which it is now, id buy it and have it as my emergency traveler and if i loose it in the airport baggage system or it get damaged in anyway i wont be heartbroken.