Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Well that is what I'm calling it!

It was just the Gentleman Shaver @TomG and myself, but we talked shaving, scents, podcasts, watches, food, wine - and had some very nice examples of the latter!

Some high end scents were swapped and memories of friends, and forum members past, shared.

Seriously folks, grab chances to connect with forum member, friends and family when you can. Opportunities missed are opportunities lost.

Thanks for the warm welcome to Perth @TomG and the hospitality!

Well that is what I'm calling it!

It was just the Gentleman Shaver @TomG and myself, but we talked shaving, scents, podcasts, watches, food, wine - and had some very nice examples of the latter!

Some high end scents were swapped and memories of friends, and forum members past, shared.

Seriously folks, grab chances to connect with forum member, friends and family when you can. Opportunities missed are opportunities lost.

Thanks for the warm welcome to Perth @TomG and the hospitality!
It was my pleasure to welcome the General @Mark1966 once again to my hometown. The evening flew by with great conversation as referenced above, with toasts made to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth Ii, His Majesty King Charles III, and absent and past friends.

P&C members tend to have a lot more in common than just wet shaving, as evidenced by the recent hobby thread, and my experience at previous meet-ups.. With COVID restrictions fading, opportunities will surely present themselves for P&C regional meet-ups, which are always great fun.

May I echo Mark’s erudite words above - seize opportunities for such catchups; you will invariably be rewarded with terrific conversation, refreshing beverages, valuable insights, generous PIFs and trades, and precious memories.