Personna Med prep

Ginge

Hi has anyone used Personna Med Prep blades and Personna Blue Labs and if you have is there much of a difference between the two.
I purchased 10 Med Preps on ebay and the shaves have been great with no nicks or irritation and they seem sharper than the Reds.
I can't seem to find any Aus sellers of these blades so was just wondering how the Blue Labs compared to the Med Preps

I've got both. They perform identically for me. The word on the street is that Med Preps are Lab Blues that have gone through extra sterilisation processes to comply with hospital regulations.

Awesome blades.

Ty all, of the blades I have tried these have been the best so far though the Astra SP are a close second would like to try Pol Silver as well as they seem to get great right ups

Grab the Lab Blues - my go to test blade

Yep. Third...err fourth? Fifth? The Personna Lab Blues are great. A notch above Astras and the like with sharpness and smoothness.

Pols are sharper again, but are priced higher. The Labs you can get for around $15-20 via eBay for 100. Note that they now have WHITE wrappers and no longer have BLUE wrappers.

Meh, just grab the PermaSharp Super DE blades via Bestshave.net - nicer than Astras and Personna's by my book. Sharp, smooth and forgiving - the holy trinity of modern blades.

The only 'sharp' Personnas I have ever tried are the fabled and very expensive vintage P74's, and the Super Stainless Ultra Chrome which is wiiiiiiiiickedly sharp on the first two outings.

Don't delay - see this thread!