Rate these soaps

J.Mac

2018 Sabbatical Fail
I'm looking at purchasing some soaps from o/s and to dilute the shipping costs I'm looking at stocking up. Based on the scent descriptions i am considering the below brands. I'm hoping to get some feedback on your experiences with these particular brands.

Henri et victoria
Maggard
Soap smooth seifenglatt
Mikes
Wsp formula T
First canadian soap
Mickey lee soapworks

Cheers

I can't recall all the scent names but they are all similar to the henri et victoria cognac and tobacco, which is was started me on this bulk purchase.

I've got only First Canadian and Maggards from the list. Both soaps are excellent performers and are among my favourite ones. First Canadian is very similar to Shaver Heaven in terms of look and feel and performance. Maggards are very soft like Cella - more like a very thick cream. Also is excellent performer. First Canadians are tallow. Maggards have tallow and non-tallow ones (I've got tallow ones). I can safely recommend any of these two brands. Both are very good and easy to lather.

I've only used Maggard and Mikes from the list.

Out of those two, Mike's was awesome and to this day, I regret selling off my Mike's range (I had 6 or 7 scents).

I think I make it a bit easier for you:

Mike's:
20160226_PaladinChief_MikesBayRumS_zps5zpzkmjd.jpg

Mike's:
20160319_RVShavemacMikes_LatheredS_zpslomawxli.jpg

Mike's:
20160323_Omega49_MikesOCBPS_zpsudrnrdzw.jpg

Mike's:
20160327_RVShavemac_MikesHLS_zpsy79hswv3.jpg

Mike's:
20160414_RV_SM_MikesLES_zpsx1ucnztr.jpg

Mike's:
20160425_Eps2Band_MikesBRS_zpsqsalo8s5.jpg

Mike's:
20160429_Chubby2_MikesLES_zpsbdt4h3fx.jpg

I hope I could help :D :D :D

Looks like they are all getting a tick apart from Soap smooth seifenglatt and Wsp formula T. I may just take a punt on these.

I just want to point out, that nobody else here has proven the quality of their preferred choice with some lather pictures :D :D :D

I wouldn't bother with wsp T, the alternatives listed above are much better (not that wsp isn't good, just tier 2). I've heard really good things about soap smooth though (but never tried).

I just want to point out, that nobody else here has proven the quality of their preferred choice with some lather pictures :D :D :D

While 'a picture says a thousand words' sometimes less is more :)

Good point though!

Mikes indeed is a worthy addition.
Maggards I hear, is second tier performance wise.
MLS also is good stuff.
Yet I do have to ask, why has no one sought the opinion of @SydBJW ?
He is The sudsmaster after all :)

I'm looking at purchasing some soaps from o/s and to dilute the shipping costs I'm looking at stocking up. Based on the scent descriptions i am considering the below brands. I'm hoping to get some feedback on your experiences with these particular brands.

Henri et victoria
Maggard
Soap smooth seifenglatt
Mikes
Wsp formula T
First canadian soap
Mickey lee soapworks

Cheers

Out of soaps listed I have used:

Herni et Victoria
Mikes
WSP formula T
Mickey Lee Soapworks

For me Mikes, herni et victoria and Mickey Lee Soapworks are better than WSP formula T just personal opinion YMMV.

Mikes indeed is a worthy addition.
Maggards I hear, is second tier performance wise.
MLS also is good stuff.
Yet I do have to ask, why has no one sought the opinion of @SydBJW ?
He is The sudsmaster after all :)
The maggards I'm looking at is their 'platinum' series if that makes a difference.