REVIEW SIMPSONS SANDALWOOD

gthomas04

...was Drubbing's first. AKA Captain Tightarse
Oh frabjous joy and exty bubbles. My tin has arrived - where it had been I know not but it is now in my possession.
First impression - nice tin - I can make use of that when I have finished the cream (just about enough room for a days supply of pills).

I have struck one problem with it - the instructions say to "Rinse your Simpsons shaving brush in hot water"
but I don't have a Simpsons shaving brush. Maybe I better wait and ask Mark if I can use another kind.

To be continued

Oh frabjous joy and exty bubbles. My tin has arrived - where it had been I know not but it is now in my possession.
First impression - nice tin - I can make use of that when I have finished the cream (just about enough room for a days supply of pills).

I have struck one problem with it - the instructions say to "Rinse your Simpsons shaving brush in hot water"
but I don't have a Simpsons shaving brush. Maybe I better wait and ask Mark if I can use another kind.

To be continued
So western Sydney is more remote than Tasmania, good to know.

I don't have a Simpson's brush either, being the rebelious flaunt the rules kind of guy I am I used my only brush. Maybe it in't a free tin of cream and it is actually marketing campaign to sell brushes.

.... continued
Due to the clamouring from my legion of followers on this site, I will continue with my review.

I careful unscrewed the lid from the tin - as it was nearly free I noticed a glow coming from the tin - I lifted the lid and Holy Snappin Assholes Batman this stuff was white - if there was such a colour as whiter white this was it. I believe that the Northern hemisphere now is totally devoid of the colour white cause it is all in this tin.

Next we move to texture - I gently touched the surface of the cream and it was silky smooth - think of the feel of the inner thigh of your loved one to get an idea how smooth it was (those of you whose loved ones have four legs are excluded from this and you are probably on the wrong site anyway).

Scent - strangely very mild - although I don't have the worlds greatest sense of smell (my wife says I couldn't smell my ass if it was on fire) it was still very reserved scent.

Nitty gritty time (I decided I couldn't wait for Drubbings free brush). Did all the usual stuff using some kind of boar - loaded a new Spoiler into the Slim (cream this white and smooth deserved no less) and dipped the brush into the tin. The brush only picked up a few specks but I went with that. What a lovely lather such a small amount produced. Creamy without being too thick and it felt nice (a technical term which means I liked it).

The shave was fine with the Sandalwood providing a nice glide and well softened growth.

Again not a strong scent but just a subtle one. I will definitely look at a purchase when this lot runs out, which by my reckoning giving two shaves a week and only using a miniscule amount each shave will be sometime around 2010.

Excellent product (and did I mention it was really white?).

I will definitely look at a purchase when this lot runs out, which by my reckoning giving two shaves a week and only using a miniscule amount each shave will be sometime around 2010.

Glen hasn't taken his dementia medication today, he obviously thinks it is 1997.

So western Sydney is more remote than Tasmania, good to know.
Seeing as I was raised there I can certainly vouch for this quote. Granted we have the right amount of fingers compared to Tasmanians - odd as you don't need that many to count the branches on family trees stretching back 18 generations…. But, yeah, it aint called the Wild West for nuffin. I learned many a life skill out there in the badlands.

Seeing as I was raised there I can certainly vouch for this quote. Granted we have the right amount of fingers compared to Tasmanians - odd as you don't need that many to count the branches on family trees stretching back 18 generations…. But, yeah, it aint called the Wild West for nuffin. I learned many a life skill out there in the badlands.

The so called badlands are now just a boring middle class suburb (except in my head when I get the pills all mixed up) :)

great review - I would buy the product!

I just ordered some no scent from Men's Biz and am going to have a go at adding Essential Oils myself.

The cream is great, the fragrance of the stuff I have (coffee) is ok but a bit meh.