Rockwell 6S razor handle

Can't wait to hear what you guys think. Can't believe I've got to wait another week till @Korbz gives his review... Definitely got one of these on my wish list! [emoji12]

It does have a nice heavy feel, not used it yet though.... I've just been cradling it and caressing it all evening....My precious :)

On another note, @Korbz , have you used the blades yet, any good???

Not yet... I wanted to get a feel for the razor with blades that I knew first. Only have setting 1 and 6 left to go (about 11 days lol) then will be trying them.

@Korbz do you have an idea of the weight on the new 6s, if you don't mind me asking as I've already got feedback from @Psmith

Cheers;)

@Korbz do you have an idea of the weight on the new 6s, if you don't mind me asking as I've already got feedback from @Psmith

Cheers;)
Not my heaviest razor, that would be the 39c sledgehammer. With the 6s coming in over 100g, I'd still put it in the heavyweight division.

As far as feel, i like it. It's centre of balance is about an inch below the head, right where I grip it, which is perfect for me. That gives me enough play to let the razors weight do all the work for me. The other thing, it just feels solid, like a tool from a hardware box. Another plus in my book.

Nope. My Wife is pretty abysmal at checking the post box. Even though it is at her workplace and she needs to take like 100 steps to go see it. :(

James

Nope. My Wife is pretty abysmal at checking the post box. Even though it is at her workplace and she needs to take like 100 steps to go see it. :(

That's grounds for a divorce mate!!! Trade up for a newie!!!

Only joking..... it's worth waiting for, you'll love it and the wife will love the nice clean shave :)

It was at the post office. She went for a walk and collected it for me.

It is much nicer than the V1 I already had. #1 on the old (dodgy QC) setting was still pretty aggressive and would irritate me if I wasn't careful. Their blade in the new one on #1 wouldn't cut my hair. Flipped it to #3 and got a very smooth shave with no irritation, I could probably try #4 with their blade. I will have to wait and see what the new one is like with IPs before I can judge it fully though.

James