Rockwell 6S razor handle

NO!

Must still be strong @Korbz - anyway, you have your trifecta if you include yourself ...
I could purchase one for you and trade, hmm say for that Personna ?

They may be starting a new kickstarter sooner rather than later that you can invest in :)
I just hope it's not a b*%# slant razor... Just get over the infatuation and move to other types of razors!

I just hope it's not a b*%# slant razor... Just get over the infatuation and move to other types of razors!

Spoken like a true skeptic!

Spoken like a true skeptic!
I've got a Merkur 37c and iKon Shavecraft #102. They are efficient but not comfortable for me. My face prefers an OC.

I've just noticed that there are many new slant razors and not much innovation in other directions. I would say that this Rockwell system is a change from the usual (as a few others also); but arguably the majority of new razors are slants and most of them are adaptations of previous slants!

The "in" thing this year appears to be SE. Though one of the ikon images shows a slant/straight bar combo.

The "in" thing this year appears to be SE. Though one of the ikon images shows a slant/straight bar combo.
True. But there hasn't really been an influx of the Single Edge razors. A few are in progress (eg Falcon, RR Mongoose - whatever happened to it anyway?!) but not too many quality (or reasonably priced - hello One Blade!!!) modern SEs are available.

I'm waiting for a nice butterfly adjustable - maybe with the adjustment at the bottom of the handle?

I'm waiting for a nice butterfly adjustable - maybe with the adjustment at the bottom of the handle?
That's what has been annoying me from the start about this razor. All the different heads, and the need to dismount them to change the blade gap. Why not an adjustable?

Why not an adjustable?

Less moving parts, easier and cheaper construction, ability to make from stainless steel, driving a razor that will last longer than a zamak piece and able to be produced (finally) with lower variances?

Fair enough. Now I think about it I agree an adjustable would be hard for a start-up to get off the ground in a timely manner, at a low enough cost, at a sufficiently high quality.

Sent Gareth an email last night to follow up my order, and he said it would be shipped "tomorrow", which I'm assuming is tonight our time. Guessing he had a heap of orders come in before he put the price up.

I got an email today saying mine has shipped. Will arrive in Australia in 10 -15 days and then spend an addition 15 - 30 untrackable days with Auspost

James

FTFY mate ....

[actually I hope that this is NOT the case]