Rocnel Elite Titanium Coated

Hey @Bozley82 and Troops! This razor took me to a whole different level yesterday with a Gillette Nacet blade in it.

Now don’t get me wrong it’s amazing with a feather too. But I have since used a Personna Med Prep and now the Nacet and they have both far exceeded the Feather in my opinion.

@Bozley82 has been extremely kind with sending this one over to have a play and get a feel for it. He has also allowed me to pop some different blades in it and unfortunately I think the fact this razor is geared towards Feather blades is actually hurting it’s reputation and sales.

The only real downside to the razor is the heavy weight to it, however I am getting used to it now.

Extremely high quality razor at a premium price point. It gives a mild/medium aggression shave with a high level of efficiency.

I was sort of hoping I would like it hahaha but having used it now I would definitely pop for the $300 if I had the cash laying around!
And thank you @Cris for using it and sharing your views on it. There's not much info/reviews out there and even less by the way of video review. Im almost positive that you're the only one on youtube that has featured the titanium elite and i think the only other one is SoSharpDavid that used the standard stainless version once.

For me the fact that it only takes feathers comfortably doesn't matter in the slightest because that combo works for me, so much so that its ahead of all my other razors. Obviously that wont appeal to everyone but i think that in itself is a good thing. Think it shows their pushing the boundarys and not just coming up with "safe" designs. And the price thing is no biggie either. Its not cheap but neither is any premium razor.

Really glad you're enjoying it @Cris and its been very entertaining watching so far.

Spot on
And thank you @Cris for using it and sharing your views on it. There's not much info/reviews out there and even less by the way of video review. Im almost positive that you're the only one on youtube that has featured the titanium elite and i think the only other one is SoSharpDavid that used the standard stainless version once.

For me the fact that it only takes feathers comfortably doesn't matter in the slightest because that combo works for me, so much so that its ahead of all my other razors. Obviously that wont appeal to everyone but i think that in itself is a good thing. Think it shows their pushing the boundarys and not just coming up with "safe" designs. And the price thing is no biggie either. Its not cheap but neither is any premium razor.

Really glad you're enjoying it @Cris and its been very entertaining watching so far.
mate