Romanian travel razor (1960s)

Tryphon

Da Menth Heads
From my collection. I bought this in Bucharest many years ago...

ro.jpg

G'day, @Tryphon - interesting gear (y).
Have you encountered Bulgarian shaving creams from that part of the World?
I have collected a few in my travels, and am partial to Kapo amongst others.

0p91B1L.jpg

Hi Tom! No, that's a new one for me! I see that it has menthol, which I love. I actually produced a shaving soap and cream that was highly cooling, known as "Permafrost", which was quire successful at the time. Thanks for sharing: I am sure you have a nice collection of barberiana!

Hi Tom! No, that's a new one for me! I see that it has menthol, which I love. I actually produced a shaving soap and cream that was highly cooling, known as "Permafrost", which was quire successful at the time. Thanks for sharing: I am sure you have a nice collection of barberiana!
No worries - the Bulgarian creams have a good reputation, and are cheap as chips. They seem to favour aftershave balms over aftershave lotion, possibly due to the climate and need for a skin barrier in freezing weather. The scents are great - seem to mainly be fresh (like the menthol Kapo), or tobacco scented. I had a really great tobacco-scented Bulgarian aftershave balm - just can't think of the name at the moment.
Permafrost sounds like an interesting shaving soap/cream (y).

Highly cooling Menth soap?
Waves arms around, then pages @eggbert