Scent Samples?

Nonick

Sputniks orbit planet face
Group Buy Associate
Would you be interested in scent samples?

For example ... TSW has a huge new lot of PAA soaps. I don't know what to choose. A scent is very difficult to put into words. Even in reviews. Im happy the soap will perform well (having used it before) so I don't really need a sample big enough to shave with (like the CB or Dr Jon samples) just get the scent. A quarter of a teaspoon would be enough to lather between thumb and finger to get the scent, and posted in an envelope packaged in a small plastic ziplock. I'd be happy to pay for just a scent sample. Say $1 - $1.50? Local postage would be $1

Anyway just sounding out if people would be interested if such a thing existed? We regularly see on the BST "the scent just isn't me". This may help there

Definitely... Whilst still experimenting with brands, I've used a lot and know what brands I love. It now comes down to scent for me (starting to be more discerning). Postage would be low, and for $10-15 bucks you could cross a heap of scents off the lists.

Would you be interested in scent samples?

For example ... TSW has a huge new lot of PAA soaps. I don't know what to choose.
I'd be happy to pay for just a scent sample. Say $1 - $1.50? Local postage would be $1
Have you asked Con (@shavetheman) from TSW for soap/aftershave samples? He's open to suggestions and he already does samples for Caties Bubbles, Dr Jons, Reef Point soaps...(and more now?)

No harm in asking... [emoji6]

Have you asked Con (@shavetheman) from TSW for soap/aftershave samples? He's open to suggestions and he already does samples for Caties Bubbles, Dr Jons, Reef Point soaps...(and more now?)

No harm in asking... [emoji6]

I sent a suggestion to him along the same lines, just wondering if anyone else was interested in the same thing

A Travelling Box of scents maybe?

The one we lost was full of samples and the next one is likely to be similar.

Hey - Happy shaving :)