Shave Buddy App

Holiday

from Lanolin
Grand Society
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Stumbled across this in another thread and thought some P&C members might want to progress from spreadsheets to an app

https://apps.apple.com/app/shaving-buddy/id1220535089

qdq3eXf.png

I have used it. For about 5 days. Got bored. At the moment I have so much material I can't really be arsed to enter all the data.

You don't need a shaving bull :muted: t app onto your phone when you've already got P&C :happy:

Hah.... To be fair, I probably have about 1500 posts, perhaps a bit more, across the different shaving-related forums I am a member of, and out of those probably less than 20 are in the corresponding SOTD threads, so terrible choice for me as a data sheet.

Hah.... To be fair, I probably have about 1500 posts, perhaps a bit more, across the different shaving-related forums I am a member of, and out of those probably less than 20 are in the corresponding SOTD threads, so terrible choice for me as a data sheet.
Don’t talk about spreadsheet, otherwise, you’ll raise a panic alarm towards @Mark1966 because he’s an addiction to data spreadsheets.

I am happy with a spreadsheet and even that is not kept up to date have to rely on P&C search.