Shave of the Day 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nonick Ah yes the barber shop scent... I am going to make some tomorrow (if I get a chance). I'll make sure I keep you posted. Unfortunately I don't have darn labels for them either! :-(
I dont think they will come in until the new year... but if the packaging doesn't throw you off, there's currently 10% off until the 25th Dec, so that should make up for the lack of logo.

I think that's the Maxime method with two different DE's compared to the SE/DE combo that GT favours?

Ooh, looks like the Thomas Method ™ may have prior art, and it's patent will have to be retrospectively denied!

Brush: Omega 31025 'Scarlatti'
Soap/Cream: Shaver Heaven Forbidden Forest (thanks @filobiblic )
Razor: Weber
Blade: Permasharp [3]
After-shave: Speick

The shave I needed to have!

See more about the performance of @Anthony 's Shaver Heaven 'Forbidden Forest' here. In short a great soap. Which was instrumental in my turning a serious corner in my wet shaving career. I reached that level of confidence where I felt I could do no wrong - invincible - can use anything and get a great shave. Whizzing that blade around like nobody's business and…
…wham I sliced open my chin.
Bled for well over 30 minutes.
This always happens to me when I get cocky.
Knocked down a peg or two I can return to respecting that sharp metal and every stroke against such tender skin…and appreciate the aesthetic of shaving.
Very happy!

Last edited:
Brush: FS Silvertip
Soap/Cream: Jabonman shave soap "Brisa de Oriente"
Razor: 38C
Blade: Gillette Bleue Extra (GBE) [3]
After-shave: Jabonman "Brisa de Oriente" Aftershave milk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418809996.657851.jpg

Brush: FS Silvertip
Soap/Cream: Jabonman shave soap "Brisa de Oriente"
Razor: 38C
Blade: Gillette Bleue Extra (GBE) [3]
After-shave: Jabonman "Brisa de Oriente" Aftershave milk

View attachment 886
Nah, Nah, Nah, it aint stopping there mate. Spill the beans….how good is this stuff?... Unless it's bad of course and then just sugar-coat it so I still look forward to using mine early next week.

He's got a three day head start! He deserves it. [emoji106]

Nah, Nah, Nah, it aint stopping there mate. Spill the beans….how good is this stuff?... Unless it's bad of course and then just sugar-coat it so I still look forward to using mine early next week.
If I tell you my thoughts...
...and if I don't then...
...either way, you'll be too...

Status
Not open for further replies.