• Prep: Hot Shower
  • Prep: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements - Cube 2.0 Scentless - Pre-shave
  • Brush: The Stray Whisker - 452/24 Synthetic
  • Razor: Edwin Jagger DE89
  • Blade: Derby Usta (3)
  • Lather: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements - Clubguy - Soap
  • Post Shave: Alum Block
  • Post Shave: Proraso Eucalyptus & Menthol Refresh Pre-Shave Cream

A Tuesday evening shave, mid-week through a four day work week.

I haven't had a bad shave with the Usta blade, although I could start feeling the blade a little more this evening. It got caught a few times, so a new blade for the next shave. The Usta blade doesn't seem to last as long as other blades I have used.

I absolutely love the lather from the PAA Clubguy. I know many don't support PAA, but it was my first soap I purchased for myself, so I'm going to enjoy every last shave with it. Not sure what will be my next soap purchase.

IMG-20210329-222806.jpg

Brush: Alpha Shaving Brushes Kryten Ti 28mm Manchurian Fan UHD
Razor: WCS? OC + RR Bamboo handle
Blade: Gillette Rube Platinum (2)
Pre: Shower
Soap: Phoenix & Beau Spitfire
Post: Nivea 2 Phase Post Shave Lotion + Sensitive Balm // Phoenix & Beau Spitfire solid cologne
WTG, ATG, Touchups = BBS

Decided I'd try out a spare OC head that I found laying around and I'm not sure for certain but I do recall receiving some extras in a WCS order I placed eons ago??? The back states India so could be a cheap Parker knock off but never the less this OC really surprised me with how efficiently it shaves with decent blade feel yet very smooth. I suspect results will change when trialling other blades but hopefully it stays smooth with a Wizamet or 7 O'Clock Yellow as I plan on trying those out in coming shaves. More efficient than the budget Charcoal Goods OC head but equally smooth. :love:

Stay Safe & Happy Shaves!

Pre-shave:- Shower
Brush:- TF Customs Choc-Caramel-Sundae
Soap:- Stirling - Barbershop
Razor:- Haircut & Shave Co. N075
Blade:- Wizamet (2)
Aftershave:- Stirling - Barbershop

Mmmmmm! Choc-Caramel-Sundae
rRjnmPq.jpg

I wonder if TF was keeping the best for himself. This brush feels as good as it looks
I shed a tear when I saw it sold but glad it found a good home... Great score good sir! ;)

50999982014_e358cb5d0b_c.jpg

Brush: Maggard 24mm SHD
Razor: Karve Brass SB-D
Blade: Gillette Nacet (3)
Lather: Barrister and Mann - Fougère Angelique
Frag: Imaginary Authors - Sundrunk

Well, I am enjoying the cooler temperatures in the air, but at the same time I want to keep going with summer scents. I recently purchased this EdP from LKNU as a reward for passing an exam, and I love it.

Have a great day folks!

Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Taj Resin 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Noble Otter ~ Northern Elixir
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 34C / Gillette Nacets #12
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Fragrance:- L'Occitane Baux

RAZOR: SK Colling & Co 5/8" custom
CREAM: Colonel Conc Bayrum
BRUSH: Jack the Barber Synthetic knot
STROP: Black beauty double sided hanging leather
AFTERSHAVE: Proraso Red
35bQEqO.jpg

Haven't been able to shave for the last 4 days. I was dying for a shave and was physically able to again. I ended up with a BBS shave in spite of the soap. I was trying it for the last time as part of a PIF, just to see if I had been wrong about it. No I was correct, Colonel Conc isn't a great soap :(

RAZOR: SK Colling & Co 5/8" custom
CREAM: Colonel Conc Bayrum
BRUSH: Jack the Barber Synthetic knot
STROP: Black beauty double sided hanging leather
AFTERSHAVE: Proraso Red
35bQEqO.jpg

Haven't been able to shave for the last 4 days. I was dying for a shave and was physically able to again. I ended up with a BBS shave in spite of the soap. I was trying it for the last time as part of a PIF, just to see if I had been wrong about it. No I was correct, Colonel Conc isn't a great soap :(
Why aren’t you using your Tabac??? are you worried about smelling like an old swag grandma handbag :LOL:

Why aren’t you using your Tabac??? are you worried about smelling like an old swag grandma handbag :LOL:
I was going to go Tabac all week, but I have a PIF that I'll be forwarding soon so I just wanted to try something before it goes. I'll be onto the Tabac for the rest of the week (If I don't like it then it will get PIFed!)

Pre: Hot towel, Proraso red
Razor: Blackland Vector with Schick Proline
Brush: C&E Best Badger
Soap: WS shave stick

I initially purchased the Wilkinson Sword stick for occasional travels but I now find myself reaching for it more often. It's a superb product.

I was going to go Tabac all week, but I have a PIF that I'll be forwarding soon so I just wanted to try something before it goes. I'll be onto the Tabac for the rest of the week (If I don't like it then it will get PIFed!)
You're not going to PIFed the Tabac, you're going to KEEP Tabac until it FINISHED!!!

DON'T FORGET TO GIVE YOUR GRANDMA A BLOODY BIG KISS!!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.