Review Shaver Heaven Fantasia Tallow Formula LATHER Review!

You are brilliant at this great review great vid. SH soaps are renown for the ease of lathering however, they did on the odd occasion suffer from inconsistency in scent longevity. Thanks @Cris

SH really nailed their tallow and veg formulas.
I love them both!!
I have amassed 18 of them plus 3 duplicates.

Yup, I did a review of their shaving soaps in recent months. Truly awesome formula! Melissa has nailed the shaving soap performance and skin care!

It's in my top 5 shaving soaps!!

Yup, I did a review of their shaving soaps in recent months. Truly awesome formula! Melissa has nailed the shaving soap performance and skin care!

It's in my top 5 shaving soaps!!
Wow! Definitely seems to be one I should have on my YouTube channel! Trying to boost the Aussie artisans!

You know I have one of these, never lathered..... c'mon @borked talk to me and start yelling figures that will make @Mark1966 moist....
Awaiting delivery of a large box, from the manufacturer, of these, brand new, in various scents. ;)
What's that? Discontinued items direct from the manufacturing business?
In other new, unexplained localised flooding hit the territory of Canberra this evening....

Awaiting delivery of a large box, from the manufacturer, of these, brand new, in various scents. ;)
What's that? Discontinued items direct from the manufacturing business?
In other new, unexplained localised flooding hit the territory of Canberra this evening....

Did I mention a song in the darkness? Not sure I did.

Did I mention a song in the darkness? Not sure I did.
or
If the first... :)
BTW, if I can find it, I've something here with your name upon it, that is, if you're ever free of the scourge that is work!