Shaver Heaven: Peppermint Plus

Anthony

Trusted Vendor
Menth Dealer
Hi Guys,

Hope you're all well.
As most of you know, we had the Melbourne Meet up yesterday, and I have to thank @Lifes a Peach for putting it all together and making sure it was a success.

Thought I would just let you all know that I have now released another 100% Essential oil blended soap called "Peppermint Plus". Why the name? There is more than Peppermint at play here, but I'll let you guys work out the other notes (main notes are always listed on the labels now).

What I really wanted to bring to your attention is the new formulation that it's sitting in. This formulation is 100% new from the ground up. Not only ingredients, but the ratios (including lye). I feel it makes for an easier lather, thicker, denser and most importantly slicker and more protective, as well as better face feel.

Most of you that know me outside of the forums know I'm not one to "toot my own horn", so I kind of feel corny posting new products up on the forum, as I don't to turn it into an advertising campaign for my products. So I'm happy to hear if I should continue posting stuff like this up here, or just leave it to the facebook/twitter feed :)

Thanks again for all the support guys! I can confidently say that local sales have seen quite the increase, which puts a smile on our face knowing we are starting to get the Aussie wet shaving community behind us.

Thank you all!

Awesome! I just can't imagine how a Shaver Heaven soap can be better than before!? Honestly, it's already one of - and some say it is the - beez kneez of soaps.
Full credit for working hard at not sitting in an already top product. It's testimony to your hard work and effort that you're exporting your soaps around the globe.

Thank you @filobiblic!
Yes, its true.... I drive the Mrs nuts when she sees me with notepad in hand, scribbles everywhere proclaiming "I have a new formula I want to try".
Most people would stick to what they have, but I can't do it... if I know I can make something better, or at least try to, I must... and I believe that this is one of the best I have put together. I tried to eliminate the Palm Oil all together, but found that I had better performance with it in.

In other news, I *MAY* look at putting out a tallow based soap, however, having not played around with it much before, I'll have a whole lot of reading to do and experimentation before I release something for sale. There is a local Tallow distributor in the area, so I may hit them up tomorrow and see if they have anything that I can use and from there start experimenting. If I do hit the nail on the head, I will offer it as another line as I know there are those who will only use Vegan soaps.

Above all, thank you ALL for the support! It really does mean the world to us! And it may sound corny, but it's what keeps me going and keeps me focused.

Thank you @filobiblic!
Yes, its true.... I drive the Mrs nuts when she sees me with notepad in hand, scribbles everywhere proclaiming "I have a new formula I want to try".
Most people would stick to what they have, but I can't do it... if I know I can make something better, or at least try to, I must... and I believe that this is one of the best I have put together. I tried to eliminate the Palm Oil all together, but found that I had better performance with it in.

In other news, I *MAY* look at putting out a tallow based soap, however, having not played around with it much before, I'll have a whole lot of reading to do and experimentation before I release something for sale. There is a local Tallow distributor in the area, so I may hit them up tomorrow and see if they have anything that I can use and from there start experimenting. If I do hit the nail on the head, I will offer it as another line as I know there are those who will only use Vegan soaps.

Above all, thank you ALL for the support! It really does mean the world to us! And it may sound corny, but it's what keeps me going and keeps me focused.
Can not 'like' this post enough and put my hands and feet up to volunteer to test it :)

Most of you that know me outside of the forums know I'm not one to "toot my own horn", so I kind of feel corny posting new products up on the forum, as I don't to turn it into an advertising campaign for my products. So I'm happy to hear if I should continue posting stuff like this up here, or just leave it to the facebook/twitter feed :)
You have the vendor tags mate, you can post up your new products and I have zero issue with it. Just tell us what you have, what you are doing because most of us are interested at the very least. It's about the contribution to the community, and you are doing it.

Glad to have you here and active.

So I'm happy to hear if I should continue posting stuff like this up here
Keep posting. Top product by a local artisan. Does it get any better?

Just tell us what you have, what you are doing because most of us are interested at the very least. It's about the contribution to the community,
I second this; "Just tell us. ". We ARE interested.

@Anthony - keep the posts coming mate. You don't need to advertise to all of us here - that's just preaching to the choir. But it's great to be informed when you have something new on the go, and I for one really like to hear what you're up to :)

I ordered one as well. Check the B/S/T section over the next few days as I am going to sell some soaps (not that I don't like them just have too many) to make way for new stuff :)

There's more than just Peppermint at play here gents. So ensure you let the soap bloom before using. Like all EO soaps the scent will also change slightly over time. But the blooming is a must. When I used it I actually used the bloom water as a Pre-Shave. Worked nicely [emoji3]

When I used it I actually used the bloom water as a Pre-Shave. Worked nicely [emoji3]

I normally do that too. But at the moment, by the time I'm out of the shower and ready to shave, the bloom water is stone cold. Can't wait for summer...