Simpson Luxury Shaving Cream Giveaway!

Dear Members,

We are giving the first six respondents to this post the chance to own one of our newly released fragrances in our superb Simpson Luxury Shaving Cream ...

Café Latte
Vanilla & Rose
Sandalwood
Peppermint & Rosemary
Citrus Burst
Lavender & Vetivert

That's right, absolutely free & posted anywhere you wish!

The caveat being you promise "cross your heart, hope to die" to review the fragrance you receive & share it here (good or bad) with our fellow members.

Shoot ...

Can't post anywhere but here it seems. Was trying to respond to the Simpsons Shaving cream giveaway with the following:

Yes please Mark!
I may I upset some of the other members being a recent blow in here so happy to have the moderators adjudicate on whether I should qualify. I see your generous offer has long been snapped up on other forums, while we've been sleeping downunder.
I would be happy with any of them but certainly the Peppermint/Rosemary and Lavender/Vetivert sound great.

I'll buy into that.

Any flavour you want to send me. Something suitable for a cool climate.

A great start from you Mark. Being a Café Latte guy, I will happily put my hand up for that.

Will probably grab another scent too (paid), the Vanilla and Rose seems interesting and quite different to anything else I have.

Last edited:
Nice Mark!

I was going to say that it is hard to even give stuff away around here but you have broken that drought!

I have two lifetimes of gear already and think I will sit this one out as I'm sure somebody else will come along to put up their hand for the last one.

If you don't get the numbers in a couple of days though I'll take one for the team.

The Simpson shaving cream is good stuff BTW everybody!

I would be honoured to try one :)

If possible I would like to try the citrus burst. Curious as to the ingredients and if made in house.

Last edited:
Nice Mark!

I was going to say that it is hard to even give stuff away around here but you have broken that drought!

I have two lifetimes of gear already and think I will sit this one out as I'm sure somebody else will come along to put up their hand for the last one.

If you don't get the numbers in a couple of days though I'll take one for the team.

The Simpson shaving cream is good stuff BTW everybody!

Well, well, all gone!

Say free and people DO come :)

Hope the boys enjoy them and I look forward to the reviews

Welcome Mark, and a nice gesture.

I saw the giveaway earlier, but thought the newer members deserved to seagull these. Glad a couple of them got in first.

Well, well, all gone!

Say free and people DO come :)

I've tried to give away stuff before and only got chirping crickets.

Gentleman,

Congratulations to the following lucky Simpson luxury shaving cream winners:

gthomas04
possumbelly
glenos
Monsta_AU
Marlow
Mark1966

Please be so kind as to PM me with your full name & postal addresses inc. postcodes in order for us to ship your newly acquired goodies!

Remember ... you have solemnly promised by accepting the cream to place a full review here (good or bad, we can take it!) ... We believe you'll love it :)

Thanks guys.

Mark

Wow, nice giveaway Mark.

Was tempted but I've got a rule that unless I finish something first I can't get anything new. So, if Mark comes back in say 6yrs time with another offer I'll be all over it.

Gentleman,

Congratulations to the following lucky Simpson luxury shaving cream winners:

gthomas04
possumbelly
glenos
Monsta_AU
Marlow
Mark1966

Please be so kind as to PM me with your full name & postal addresses inc. postcodes in order for us to ship your newly acquired goodies!

Remember ... you have solemnly promised by accepting the cream to place a full review here (good or bad, we can take it!) ... We believe you'll love it :)

Thanks guys.

Mark

Mark

Many thanks but I'll pass to @borked - I was really only filling up numbers if you didn't have takers - I've tried the Simpsons Shaving Cream and think it is great - albeit these flavour.

Even Drubsta would feel compelled to label that an act of a gentleman :)
Thank you @Mark1966