Summer Scents

Nonick

Sputniks orbit planet face
Group Buy Associate
Ok so the heat wave is going to persist and evolve into summer.

I'm finding some of the winter reach-fors are becoming sink theatre props, and others I'm enjoying more. Menthol is starting to make it's value felt.

So what's your summer soaps and creams??

I'm enjoying
Proraso green again
Tobs grapefruit
Occams originals scent is so mild it stays

But I'm really hanging out for the Lima - incense with menthol... Sounds cooling!

Mike's Lime and La Toja are two of my summer faves. Not to stir up the usual nonsense but I also find Arko is a decent summer scent (queue the myriad of exclaimation marks and urinal cake quips).

Most of my scents prolly are more skewed towards the colder months, so I'll sometimes load a couple to try and rig up something a tad lighter - it usually works quite well.

Yeah, the Proraso Green was my main go-to last summer.

Otherwise in the heat I go MWF or Speick. Also known to break out the Cella/P160 on the cooler days after a big storm.

Speick would be good in summer I'm sure. Too bad they don't have a balm in the active

@Nonick well ?
What's it like ?

And if I'm unable to sample it, might as well live vivaciously through others ;)

HTGAM Frost Byte followed up with either Proraso Pre/After Balm or possibly Lucky Tiger Mint Aftershave Balm.. and a splash of either Proraso Aftershave or Floid Virguoso!
I also LOVE the TOBS Grapefruit on a nice hot day!

+1 to the grapefruit. If only they mentholed it

TOBS has a "Mint" coming out..... Well thats what I saw anyways.... would be intersted in trying that out when it's made available... I have 2 tubs of the grapefruit... ;-)

+1 to the grapefruit. If only they mentholed it
Let me know when you're next in Sydney and if I remember, I'll pif you a few grams of pure menthol crystals for you to play with :)

Jug showed up, splashing around....

I'd love to try a TOBS mint, I still haven't bought the grapefruit.

I just can't go past Speick or Arko or Proraso Original for summer lovin.

Working on a new soap now, which will be mentholated... wish me luck... obviously wont be for sale any time soon until I've had a play with it. I've also switched to Essential Oils, so we'll see how well that plays out with my current formulations and what impact (if any) the menthol has on it.