The end is nigh !

OMG!!
Lucky I've stocked up on these.

Are there any other credible sources confirming this news?

Seems odd that PPI would discontinue this blade and not others as PSI have really gained popularity.

I bet some certain members spreadsheets get some serious updating after this announcement and the subsequent bulk orders ;)

I remain sceptical, given the demise of these blades has been an on off topic for 5 years.

Nowhere else on the net can I find confirmation of this. It may just be a site trying to pump up sales. Even so, I'm running low, and they are easily one of the best out there, so it reminded me to grab a couple of hundred.

GROUP BUY

Great idea man, count me in.

I have never used them, have plenty of Feathers but what the hell, I will grab a few hundred for stash purposes.

Great idea man, count me in.

I have never used them, have plenty of Feathers but what the hell, I will grab a few hundred for stash purposes.

Feathers used to be my daily blade but the PSI gives me the same great shave but with infinitely more comfort and quadruple the blade life versus feather!

Counting the majority of eBay sellers with high reputation are shipping them for free then group buy is not really need.
Even so if anyone in Adelaide is keen on getting in on something together shoot me a PM. I got a VERY good price on the 500 I bought recently and perhaps we can get a similar or even better price if we place an even bigger order.

I know and it was a joke, yet for the sake of thoroughness, ive sent DCC, at least I believe that's his name over at B&B, an inquiry.
If he can offer something even better for a forum, why the hell not partake within it?