The Executive Shaving Company

JugV2

Simply boring.
Hi guys.

Has anyone bought from Executive Shaving in the UK?

I've not heard of them before and the prices on some TOBS seem a bit alright.

Blade selection is somewhat limited to Timor and Merkur (and a plethora of carts)

I can vouch for the executive shaving company in the UK, I had received a number of orders from them whilst living in Europe and their customer service was VERY good.

I will let you guys in now.... I have a shipment from Fitjar of Norway on the way (exec-shaving stock them now too). I have some of their samples and it is everything it is hyped up to be.

Sign up to their newsletter (exec shaving) for discounts also...... I think I have their current discount code somewhere..... Yes found it, I am more than happy to forward their current newsletter to anyone.
Sam.

I've read about fitjar - does get some very hypey reviews. Will come in pretty pricey I'd imagine.

If you are after TOBS, get it from Nathan at Menzbiz.

Yeah, for one off purchases, it makes little sense to buy OS. They're $10, but add in postage, and you might save $5 or so, but you'll wait 2 weeks for it.

Nathan's OCAU discount brings TOBS down to about $17.

Last edited:
Yeah, for one off purchases, it makes little sense to buy OS. They're $10, but add in postage, and you might save $5 or so, but you'll wait 2 weeks for it.

Nathan's OCAU discount brings TOBS down to about $17.

To compare apples with apples don't you need to add the MB $6 postage charge making it closer to $24 delivered with OCAU discount?

I don't get how you save via ES thought as if GBP 6.90 + GBP 15.00 = GBP 21.90 (say $A35)?

To compare apples with apples don't you need to add the MB $6 postage charge making it closer to $24 delivered with OCAU discount?

I don't get how you save via ES thought as if GBP 6.90 + GBP 15.00 = GBP 21.90 (say $A35)?

I did factor in the MB postage, and assumed that ES would charge roughly the same, most OS vendors I've dealt with have been around that mark for 2-3 items.

But 15GBP for postage is having a lend.

I did factor in the MB postage, and assumed that ES would charge roughly the same, most OS vendors I've dealt with have been around that mark for 2-3 items.

But 15GBP for postage is having a lend.

You must be lucky enough to be on a special MB deal as when I use the OCAU code it changes a bowl price from $21 to $17.85 but still has $6 postage at checkout, total $23.85

You must be lucky enough to be on a special MB deal as when I use the OCAU code it changes a bowl price from $21 to $17.85 but still has $6 postage at checkout, total $23.85

Isn't that what I said - about $17? And I meant I factored the postage into the FINAL cost. If ES were charging around the same for postage, then the savings from them would be a few $$, as I said. But it's a moot argument given ES charge 15 quid. I'd like to see what the cost on the parcel showed when it arrives...

If those are their best postage rates, they won't be getting any business from me.

Ok get it now, final delivered cost is $23.85 - thought I was missing out on a free postage deal - all moot to me anyway as I buy the two-packs for $35 delivered