The finished products sticky

SpeedyPC, hi I've read snippets about you DIY, but can't seem to locate which Forum "The Recipe" is located in? Please show
Cheers, Les
T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)

PXL-20230706-233244477-PORTRAIT-ORIGINAL.jpg

The real Marmite, not that sugary Sanitarium stuff from New Zealand.

Oh, you meant finished shaving products... :banghead: ;)

MmEqGFs.jpg

I will strongly consider buying a new bottle of this one. My son has been using for scent purposes as well so I have been finally able to finish. I just need to finish a couple more aftershave products 1st.

I like the scent and have had someone ask what it was so they could buy for hubby. On the other hand my wife thought it was bathroom air freshener when she first smelled it. 🙄🙁

Of my other Stirling aftershaves she loves Stirling Arcadia and spontaneously complimented me on it which she's never done before.

I've still got to get through half a bottle of Baker Street which I admit is not really to my liking. That's one I definitely won't be revisiting though I know many love it.

I've still got to get through half a bottle of Baker Street which I admit is not really to my liking. That's one I definitely won't be revisiting though I know many love it.
If the scent is not for you, then don't use it. If it takes you a year to use it up, that's a year of your life spent stinking of something you don't care for. I'm sure there'll be someone here who will happily take it off your hands.

7 months since the last soap was finished.
I've been focussing on finishing the older products in my den for a while now, but it seems now that the more I focus on just one soap to finish, the others are ageing at the same time. Who would have thought?
Maybe I'm doing it wrong:unsure:
R.I.P. Squadron soaps, you will be missed. Plenty of the matching splash left though.

zh3i20P.jpg

...it seems now that the more I focus on just one soap to finish, the others are ageing at the same time. Who would have thought?
Maybe I'm doing it wrong:unsure:
R.I.P. Squadron soaps, you will be missed...

Ah, the days when I actually needed to buy more shaving soap. Precious memories... :facepalm:

Here at least you now have a Useful Tin. :p