The P&C Community

TomG

Gentleman Shaver from WA ...
2020 Charity Auction Winner
G'day all.

I big thank you to @Drubbing for donating a 34C for my son's first wet shaving kit. It was also great to meet in the flesh and have a good natter about wet shaving. Just waiting on the brush, and the kit is ready to give to him.

An example of what a great community we have at P&C, and how so many members are forthcoming with advice, assistance, and in paying it forward.

Cheers,

@TomG

@TomG make sure you got him started on Haslinger Schafmilch Sheep Milk & Lanolin or MWF first before working his way up the ladder, otherwise he may not like soaps or cream for his smell if you see what I'm trying to say. Also have you got Tabac & La Toja Shaving Soap Stick might be another great starting point into wet shaving ;)

Very nice gesture from @Drubbing. I would gladly like to contribute to your son's starting kit. How about some Wriggly Tin Goat Milk Vanilla Patchouli Shave Soap made here in South Africa and while we are at it add some Wriggly Tin Goat Spicy Bay Rum Shave Soap for dad?;)

@ Speedy PC, had you tried Lea shaving soap with added lanolin and tallow? Tom, this is also a very nice shaving stick to add for the youngster. Lovely clean and fresh barbershop scent. (y)

@ Speedy PC, had you tried Lea shaving soap with added lanolin and tallow? Tom, this is also a very nice shaving stick to add for the youngster. Lovely clean and fresh barbershop scent. (y)

@Bles no I haven't tried Lea Shaving Soap yet is on my shopping list as I've got heaps of refill soap supplies at the moment ;)

Very nice gesture from @Drubbing. I would gladly like to contribute to your son's starting kit. How about some Wriggly Tin Goat Milk Vanilla Patchouli Shave Soap made here in South Africa and while we are at it add some Wriggly Tin Goat Spicy Bay Rum Shave Soap for dad?;)

G'day @Bles. Thanks for your kind offer. Will get in touch with you via PM.