Tin Containers

cranky

Hey Guy's,
For anyone interested found these Tin Containers in Sydney at http://shop.newdirections.com.au/epages/newdirections.sf/en_AU/?ObjectPath=/Shops/newdirections
Very cheap $2.54 each with a screw lid, some soaps like cella, Le Pere Lucien 98g tin and Tabac to name a few are difficult to lather up in the small containers they come in, they have a big showroom in Marrickville they sell all sorts of stuff hope this helps some of you with the same issue of trying to lather up in a small container.
IMG_2267 by cranky, on Flickr

Regards
cranky

Thanks @cranky. Helpful to know. I've bought tins via eBay before but it's nice to have a physical store nearby.

I see they have dripolators as well- I'll need one for my Alt Innsbruck I think!

Going to make a trip to Ikea for the Grundtal Containers that @alfredus uses whilst on holidays :)

Hey, just looked at the description and noticed -

'Containers with a magnetic back that you can easily place on a metal surface, except on GRUNDTAL magnetic knife rack.'

Wonder how a wall of shaving soap would look!

Ah Alt Innsbruck yes same problem they didn't have any that fit the bottle, if you have a spare proraso aftershave bottle the dripolator fits perfectly & you don't end up waisting the aftershave down the sink.
Love it! Thanks for the tip (and saving me the trip).

Hey, just looked at the description and noticed -

'Containers with a magnetic back that you can easily place on a metal surface, except on GRUNDTAL magnetic knife rack.'

Wonder how a wall of shaving soap would look!

Ohh, now you've given me ideas. I might grab a metal strip and attach that to my bathroom cabinet :) I reckon the wife will have a fit.

Ohh, now you've given me ideas. I might grab a metal strip and attach that to my bathroom cabinet :) I reckon the wife will have a fit.

Cabinet?

I was thinking a NUMBER of strips all over the wall - leaving the cabinet free for brushes and aftershaves ;)

Why not ALL
Have rows for soaps, brushes and razors!