Too much stuff! Pass it around.

Box.jpg

Mrs Harmonica thinks that I have way too much shaving stuff, causing her stuff to no longer fit in the bathroom cabinets. In a half hearted attempt to make her happy, I need to get rid of some stuff until I can replace it gradually with new stuff!

Fifteen years ago in a galaxy far far away, I was active in another shaving forum. I know what you are thinking, "There's another shaving forum"? Anyway, we had a box of shaving equipment (aka "STUFF") that was passed around from one member to the next. I'm quite sure that P&C members have done this before, but I only joined in May and can find no mention of it.

I will gladly send this box of "stuff" to the first person who replies "I'm in". The mailing list will then continue in the order of all those who choose to reply and each keeper of the box will be responsible for the cost of forwarding postage. This has always provided a great way to try a product before going out and purchasing it.

Rules: You may keep the box for two weeks before sending it ahead to the next in line.
If you use a razor, please sanitize it before sending.
If a soap or cream comes in a jar or tub, please scoop some out and do not load your brush directly from the jar or tub. Likewise, please slice off a piece of a shaving stick before using.
If you decide to keep an item, then I would expect you to replace it with a comparable item of equal or greater value. When using DE blades, please replace with an equal number of blades.
You may add additional items at any time if you need to get rid of any "stuff". Hopefully, we will need a larger box somewhere in the future.

Original box list of contents:
Gillette Slim (J3)
Gillette Super Adjustable 109 (T1)
Gillette Flair Tip Rocket
Palmolive Classica (Italy)
Palmolive Menthol (Italy)
Jack The Barber Shaving Cream
Tabac Shaving Stick (New Formula)
Nivea Shaving Stick Stick
Health & Beauty Israeli A/S Balm
6 pkts Assorted DE Blades

Great idea. This forum used to do it too, but died off (understandabl) during covid
I remember getting hooked on squadron for a while due to it, honestly I kept just putting more stuff in as I too had too much lol.

who’s in after me y’all?!

your in for a treat mate, tabac is in my top 3 soaps

very generous of you @Phil Harmonica (y) (im not in)
It’s one of those ubiquitous soaps I just somehow never tried…but now it’s been so long so it’s weird.
Kinda like that guy at work you give the half nod to every morning because you two are the early starters but now it’s been 6 months straight and you never actually talked to him so now this is how it’s just going to be forever..

Okay, I see why people love tabac, pleasuring on the face and nose!.

I’m going to give a few more things a run but who’s up for the box next?

@Ferret619 has possession of the “Travelling Box” until the end of next week. If there are no other takers, then it will be returned to me and that will be the end of it. Please send him a PM if you would like to receive it.