Too much stuff! Pass it around.

OK everybody, I reckon I'm finished with this pass-around box now. Many thanks to @Phil Harmonica for making it possible, and to all those who have made additions along the way. (I may have added a few contributions myself...)

So who's next in line? There should be something here for everybody. I particularly recommend the Starling SB. To recap, here's a snapshot of the current contents:

PXL-20240306-222433456-MP.jpg

OK everybody, I reckon I'm finished with this pass-around box now. Many thanks to @Phil Harmonica for making it possible, and to all those who have made additions along the way. (I may have added a few contributions myself...)

So who's next in line? There should be something here for everybody. I particularly recommend the Starling SB. To recap, here's a snapshot of the current contents:

PXL-20240306-222433456-MP.jpg
I believe @MadFlava81 is next in line.

Ok,

I am just going to add a tub of Declaration Grooming - Darkfall. PM if interested.

53622485980_3fb57a6e5a_c.jpg
Just put it in anyway - the more things in that box, the more reasons to keep it circulating. :D Before you send it on, I really recommend having a go with that Starling GEM razor (with the purple SB plate), it's a surprisingly nice treat. (y) You'll find some blades in the box.