Wet shaving offshoots

Glen

While I was choosing my wet shaving gear at the online shops, I noticed other products to try like Marvis toothpaste. Then when I opened the Windsor shaving cream I had to buy the deodorant with the same scent.
What other products has wet shaving led you to?

None - thankfully!

(Although I might have the largest collection of toothbrushes in the Southern Hemisphere ...)

While shopping for shaving soaps 3 years ago I picked up a shampoo bar. Been washing my hair with shampoo bars ever since.

That led to switching from shower gels to bar soaps. Had been using shower gels for nearly 20 years because bars dried out my skin. Bar soaps from a particular artisan and L'occitane are wonderful.

Pomade for me! I've tried Marvis and quite enjoy the unique flavours they have! Haven't tried shampoo bars yet but plan on doing so soon!

I know that the barbershop in Penang had a number of locally produced pomades and the like. I will get some links from them.

I know that the barbershop in Penang had a number of locally produced pomades and the like. I will get some links from them.
/me Googles pomade to find out what it actually is. (pre google am thinking it is a hair tonic?)

/Post google: Oh it's hair wax or brylcreme alternative for men?

Yeah, basically. Something between Brylcreem & hair wax.

I've been using Marvis for about a year and while the flavours are pretty delish i just love the look of the tube. Keen to try a shampoo bar. Anyone have a recommendation for a bar?

Ok this might sound a bit strange but my latest shaving offshoot was a bathroom mat set. I'm spending a bit more time in there now and noticed it needed some nice mats...
It's also bloody cold right now.

/me Googles pomade to find out what it actually is. (pre google am thinking it is a hair tonic?)

/Post google: Oh it's hair wax or brylcreme alternative for men?
well as you can see from my avatar, I don't got the equipment to use pomade, hair wax or brylcreme...

I meant shampoo bars.
You could make them too. Basically any soap is possible to make a home.

(You can make liquid shampoos as well.)

The question is: would you rather pay for it (money) or make it yourself (time)?
Which is more important to you to save?

I wanna learn how to make a shave soap :) Happy to pay for the shampoo stuff