What do you have in the post right now?

The postal system in Aus has taken a down turn or is it just for myself??
I just wish some companies would stop boycotting AusPost. At least they always deliver. (For me, at any rate.) Today I've had another run-in with yet another carrier who can't be bothered delivering to my address (despite having accepted payment to do so), demanding that I pick my package up from their depot 40km away. Needless to say, I told them to get fucked, I'll claim it on PayPal if I have to. :mad:

Naming and shaming, the guilty party this time is Toll. So take this Toll, a 🖕 from me. :mad:

I work for a larger company that ships out lots of parcels daily, like large cage crates (Think ULD) and can tell you that judging by the volume of parcels leaving the door right now I can understand some slowdowns however there are some courier companies that get regular complaints from both staff and customers for general poor behaviour. I'm not going to name names but yeah... it's a worry.

Hahaha, gosh toll!! where do I start! Don't tell me you tried calling them because you'd need to give them far more than a finger for that. hahaha.

Right now I have a few parcels that are long overdue and I am teetering on claiming it as lost a and getting a refund.
I don't like to be a consumerist pig but it's putting me off spending and placing orders, if I have too many pending orders like that which I have problems with I just discontinue ordering until I get things in order. I have already tapered off online orders because of covid but seriously some things are just absurd.

I hope everyone gets their parcels and everything works out well.

Last edited:
And now the wait begins.…

Just picked up the samples below from Maggards. Pretty excited to try all of these. I’ve been wanting to try Declaration Grooming, Wholly Kaw & Southern Witchcrafts for a long time and B&M and A&E are always great.

This is my first order from Maggards. I had always been put off by the postage cost, but this worked out pretty good with a 20% discount code I found. The total cost for the 5 samples delivered was $29.57 AUD.

E6551-FCD-4913-486-C-BF5-C-7805-AA755709.jpg

Hmmm, this from the man who's hoarding the entire planet's supply of Spoilers and Red&Whites under his bed so no-one else can buy any... :unsure::ROFLMAO:
I’m passing them over to my three youngest cousins started wet shaving three years ago :joyful: as part of my entire wet shaving collection and also some goes towards my brethren in my Masonic lodges as well.

Okay Mr Smartass :joyful:

I’m passing them over to my three youngest cousins started wet shaving three years ago :joyful: as part of my entire wet shaving collection and also some goes towards my brethren in my Masonic lodges as well.

So I am guessing you changed your will? :D

I can see @Mark1966 and the rest of P&C contesting this irrational decison.:LOL:

Last edited:

Hey Cousin Speedy.

I used all those blades you sent me. Can you send some more of the ones in the white slidey tin? Thanks..best cuz ever! 😁👍

I’m passing them over to my three youngest cousins ...

So I am guessing you changed your will? :D

I can see @Mark1966 and the rest of P&C contesting this irrational decison.:LOL:

Why would you give things to distance COUSINS when you can support your shaving BROTHERS here?

Mystery to me, I think you need to send them to @Chad ...