What do your friends/family think of your Shaving hobby/obsession?

Wife thinks it is stupid.

Friends range from not knowing, not caring to mild curiosity. We all have our little foibles. Had my ear yakked off for 3/4 an hour at a party about a killer 600 piece Thomas the Tank engine train set that a mate had built "for the kids". It's all good 8)

Exactly, we all have our idiosyncrasies.

A guy in my office has a starter kit I put together for him and he at first thought it was odd that I be "into" this kind of thing.

Then I commented on the constant packs of Lego he was getting delivered through ebay.

Turns out he is an avid lego collector so we kind of bonded over the collectors/hobby thing.

I want to make it clear for the records.
Your hobby is not idiot, it's not bizard or odd.

If your wives tell you it's stupid, remember this picture :D

Jftqx3K.jpg

Is information like this that separates this place from others, also the minor fact that you took it as inquisitive in nature, rather than sarcastic and attacking, as other places would.
Thank you :)

Dare I ask...?
Don't, might be infectious!

I have yet to find a way to bring up shaving in ordinary conversation. Its just not somethig most people talk about...and i live alone so nobody walks in and sees my shaving stuff.

My wife just admitted:
Shaving is a weird hobby... It would be like getting into washing your hair...

So... Do we need a 'shampoo of the day' thread?

My wife just admitted:
Shaving is a weird hobby... It would be like getting into washing your hair...

So... Do we need a 'shampoo of the day' thread?

Yeah thanks T!!! Hair I got everywhere I need to shave it, hair I don't got anywhere where it needs shampooing. :(

You and @filobiblic can discuss hair tonics together... ;)
Ouch!
They do realise they only work for those that are not partaking upon a sabbatical, due to requiring straps to hang upside down from a door frame whilst applying the tonic with an electronic massaging brush ?