What is you're favorite Mystic Water Soap that you really like best

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
G'day Guys

I'm planning to buy some Mystic Water Soap and they're too many of them 43 in total for me to choose, and this is why I'm asking what is you're favorite Mystic Water Soap that you really like best ;)

Cheers ;)

I really love Brown Windsor - but it might not be for every one...

but it might not be for every one...

@alfredus why would you say this 'but it might not be for every one' ;) are you a huge fan of the France 19th century army and you love reading Napoleon history ;)

Brown Windsor
A classic fragrance in the 19th century and said to have been the favorite soap of Napoleon, Brown Windsor is scented with an intriguing blend of essential oils: herbaceous and floral lavender, sweet and spicy caraway seed oil, the fruity citrus of Bergamot and petigrain, with warm notes of cinnamon leaf, cardamom and clove. This soap contains lanolin.

7108_press01-001.jpg

Last edited:
G'day Guys,

Here are my shopping list for Mystic Water Soaps ;):whistle:

Bay Rum - A classic masculine fragrance that is traditionally made with West Indian Bay leaves (Pimenta Racemosa), citrus peel and spices. This less pungent version will appeal to men who don't like the clove that often predominates in bay rum blends. Fragrance oil and lanolin.

Brown Windsor - A classic fragrance in the 19th century and said to have been the favorite soap of Napoleon, Brown Windsor is scented with an intriguing blend of essential oils: herbaceous and floral lavender, sweet and spicy caraway seed oil, the fruity citrus of Bergamot and petigrain, with warm notes of cinnamon leaf, cardamom and clove. This soap contains lanolin.

Jasmine - The fragrant white jasmine flower is intoxicating and women love it (and will love to smell it on you!) - if you need any other reason to try this special edition soap, it's one of the new lanolin formulations for a superlative post-shave skin feel. Fragrance oil and lanolin.

Jeff's Lavender - I made this soap for a good customer who requested a lavender scented tallow soap with lanolin and allantoin for a really slick and comforting shave. I used a generous amount of my best Bulgarian lavender essential oil in this one and lanolin-lovers should be happy with the new formulation. All of my shaving soap is made with tallow, but this was the first one that I made with lanolin too.

Orange Vanilla - Sweet orange and tangerine peel essential oils blended with Madagascar vanilla. The soap turns brown due to the vanilla content. Essential oil, fragrance and lanolin.

Sandalwood Rose - Sandalwood and rose together, this is the fragrance known as "Earth Rose" in my 20% shea butter bath soaps. Fragrance.

Vanilla Sandalwood - One of my most popular scents in bath soap and shea butter, now available in a shaving soap with lanolin and allantoin. Scented with sandalwood fragrance oil and Madagascar vanilla, this soap has the addition of red Moroccan clay which adds to the creaminess of the lather. Fragrance oils and lanolin.

No, no - I just know people who don't like caraway/cumin and that scent is definitely present in the soap...

I'm with @nav1 with the lemongrass/bluegum, but my sample size is only 2.