Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
FINALLY.. a system that just lets me point a razor in the general direction of my melon and it will do the rest. Bout time... Will it give me "happy finish" or at least make my morning coffee? Hopefully it has at least 6 blades, 15 would be better though. With this breakthrough new system, I can shave like I'm scraping paint off the wall with a guaranteed BBS!!

I'm outta here! Bye bye Slim, Red Tip, Progress and DE89. Bye bye to all my Artisan soaps. A Flexball and a can of spray foam and I'm set for life. Thanks for the heads up @Mark1966 (y)

There geos @Mark1966 self managed super fund!

Mesmerising...
Perhaps it's a mind control machine. If you fast forward it does it play a message?

BTW what does the ball do again?

I assume this is so you can shave WHILE you are eating... I can see no other need for the constant pivoting.

This was in Woolies at Gungahlin in the ACT - curious if there are any other sightings ...

Yep. Woollies in West Ryde (Sydney).

So NSW, VIC and ACT so far. I wonder if this cane toad like abomination has made it westward to SA or WA?

I've seen the razor but not that demo box. I will go take a look today. I normally shop at Coles though so maybe that's why.

@Pjotr can't even find a shopping centre so no point asking him.

We will get it in NT by 2027 if we are (un) lucky. Shortly followed by IKEA, Myer, and drinkable coffee.

We will get it in NT by 2027 if we are (un) lucky. Shortly followed by IKEA, Myer, and drinkable coffee.

IKEA and drinkable coffee I can understand - but Myer ????

Gee whiz - you MUST be desperate ;)

A sighting in SA reported on my thread YKW along with confirmation that this is a US import

Ahh, I understand, something for swmbo while he's enjoying the coffee :)

There's a place on Mitchell, next door to Shenanigans that used to be a great alfresco coffee place. Awesome coffee.

@JugV2 I must admit over the last 18 months coffee has got a lot better up here.
2 years ago there was nowhere I would recommend anyone to grab a coffee, black or white.
Now, I would have a couple of recommendations, although I would still be the first to admit that better coffee could still be found in most major cities.