Whats your general look?

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
How many of you guys would consider yourself to be T shirt and jeans kinda guys.
I’m not a fashionable guy by any stretch, generally it’s sedated, brandless t shirts and vertx pants, very functional and easy to move around in.
I kinda subscribe to the Greyman idea of dressing and generally don’t like looking like a billboard for brand anyway.

Mark1966

Shavepocalypse 'Prepper'
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
After a certain age your 'six-pack' tends to stay in 'the esky' - so t-shirts may not be the most flattering - you are a long way off that but are warned!

General look?

Work - suit, M J Bale my current go to. I have six and rotate around
Out and about - smart casual, 'chinos' (R B Sellers) or 'moleskins' / dress jeans with R M W boots adn usually a long sleeve shirt. Often with a jacket (wearing a light linen jacket today in Sydney.
At home (or to hardware store) - daggy work/ casual clothes, short. worn jeans, t-shirts, whatever is at hand - must be capable of getting dirty

I don't have much preferences... T-shirts, and pants that I may have. Currently I would say > 80% of the clothes I use I got from discards or from people actually leaving Tassie (it is great that two of my best mates here were really fancy, so I now have fancy clothing around). I reckon I have bougth a couple of T-shirts in the last 3 years and a pair of shoes, excluding underwear, of course. Still, I am normally well dressed
I have not wear a suit since the last wedding i attend (1997), but I like them. I would buy a couple once I get more permanently settled. For now, I will need a bigger suitcase if I leave Oz, for not having to leave any of shaving provisions, so I cannot buy stuff as If Lived permanently here xD

Work - Shorts, Polo shirt and sandals
Out and about - Shorts, Polo shirt and thongs
Home - Shorts, Polo shirt and thongs
When using my chainsaw- Jeans.Polo shirt and boots.
I hate dressing up I'll only do it for weddings and funerals.

borked

Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat
Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Whatever the occasion, where ever I go, I've always a suit.
In the interest of modesty,please don't ask to see it...