Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Having finished my last TOBS I now have space. Which of my unused soaps shall I replace the TOBS with?

Is this a "What do I swap in from my non-active soaps" or a "what do I buy to replace" question?
Swap. Mr Aussie Gillette has almost as many soaps as he does razors...

From this list it's clear - but I hope you have enough Mike's, Mystic Waters, Stirling and B&M in the drawer ;)

Is this a "What do I swap in from my non-active soaps" or a "what do I buy to replace" question?

Swap :)

Swap. Mr Aussie Gillette has almost as many soaps as he does razors...

Now, don't exaggerate!

From this list it's clear - but I hope you have enough Mike's, Mystic Waters, Stirling and B&M in the drawer ;)

Mike's I have two, B&M the Roam and another rare NOS one ;), Stirling I tried the Black Cherry and the scent put me off, Mystic Waters has never been on my radar

Depends on the scents involved then. Since it is getting warmer I would start moving away from the sweet ones and head to drier, more bitter/sour notes.

Can we get a complete list of these soaps? Like what scent each one is.

Stirling I tried the Black Cherry and the scent put me off, Mystic Waters has never been on my radar

Stirling does some great scents - try their more natural flavours like Bergamot & Lavender, Bonaparte and their Bay Rum (sweet though) - very nice clean scents. I don't get the whole Bubble Gum and Cherry Ripe themes though, but I guess they have their following...

As for MW - check out my SOTD ;)

Out of your list to put in I could not split CRSW or Shaver Heaven so I would put both in and ditch another .

Or so you're never faced with this issue again, send me your entire soap and cream collection for propor disposal and I'll replace it with a box of ARKO!!!
Yes, this is very much a limited time offer and no, your B&M is not really of interest, since it's the modern formula and I've two tubs of the vintage formula :p