Tapatalk

I've had to log in again recently. Beyond that - @Monsta_AU !

1) Charge your damn phone.

2) Consider Tapatalk as deprecated on the forums. We will likely be removing it in time due to the ridiculous demands set by Tapatalk as a company.

3) Tapa is telling me it is up and working but an old version. I'd say you need to reboot the phone or login/logout in Tapa.

Thanks. All good.

Tapatalk is easy for me. Couple of presses and I am all caught up

Last edited by a moderator:
I just couldn't get on the site with Tapatalk...

You probably need to log out of the app and sign in again.

As previously mentioned, as far as P&C is concerned you can assume it "running, but deprecated and not updated" at the current time.

I loved Tapatalk for being able to show all most of my feeds in one place on my phone, but it seems to be having lots of little problems at the moment as a lot of site owners are saying fuck it because the hoops they make you jump through are getting to be a pain. On other sites I am getting double posts everywhere which is really frustrating, and is leading me away from using it.
Here I just use it for the Sales page now, and I just subscribe to certain sections of other forums so I don't have to read all the dross I'm not interested in.

I just don't use bookmarks the way I used to - even with the desktop, Google remembers the sites I visit most (although I'm not sure that's a good thing either).